[NEW UPLOAD] 1.1.1 is on the repo! Go test it out!
I have some new screenshots I can post tonight. It looks like there are still 1 or 2 images missing in the music screens. The image for "All tracks" by an artist is not displaying, but the shadow for it is. I'll post the screenshots tonight. Should be a very easy fix.

-hogfan
here is a screenshots of what I have found:

this is something along the lines of what you are working on? Both the playlist selections have the same result
Thanks
MarioSpeedwagon Wrote:here is a screenshots of what I have found:

this is something along the lines of what you are working on? Both the playlist selections have the same result
Thanks

Looks like I totally missed those xmls. They still have a blue font which means I didnt touch them. hmmm

What xmls are those dialogs in?
To learn more, click here.
not a clue. I'll investigate more after i get out of work...
MarioSpeedwagon Wrote:not a clue. I'll investigate more after i get out of work...

Im going out on a limb and saying its smartplaylistedtor and smartplaylistrule.

I'll fix these soon.
I will get my screenshots uploaded today after work. Been busy on other projects the last few days. I still haven't used the music playlist functions in XBMC, and I've been running it for over a year now! Smile

-hogfan
Ok, here are screen shots of the missing images.

The default images are not displaying if an album doesn't have any album art. In addition, the image that can be selected to display tracks for all albums by an artist is not displaying.

-hogfan
hogfan Wrote:Ok, here are screen shots of the missing images.

The default images are not displaying if an album doesn't have any album art. In addition, the image that can be selected to display tracks for all albums by an artist is not displaying.

-hogfan

I see this..........

case problem? debug log could tell !
MarioSpeedwagon Wrote:here is a screenshots of what I have found:

Thanks

Fixed these.

Looks like a case sensitivity issue again. You are seeing the images on Windows. I am not in Linux. I can probably track it down if you can tell me what .XML files are being used in this music view.

-hogfan
hogfan Wrote:Looks like a case sensitivity issue again. You are seeing the images on Windows. I am not in Linux. I can probably track it down if you can tell me what .XML files are being used in this music view.

-hogfan

It looks like we both see the same image, you just have an extra one for some reasonHuh

Is this for all artists? All views?
I will check the other views, but the images that I am seeing missing are the ones in this screenshot (I am not seeing these, but should be).

I will try to grab a debug log too if that will help.

-hogfan
hogfan Wrote:I will check the other views, but the images that I am seeing missing are the ones in this screenshot (I am not seeing these, but should be).

I will try to grab a debug log too if that will help.

-hogfan

Those images are defined by xbmc.

defaultartist.png, etc.

I couldnt chagne the case if I wanted too. Also, they are all lowercase.
XBMC looks for DefaultArtist.png, so all lowercase will not work. I hope you didn't just change _every_ file to lowercase, as that would have broken most of the files XBMC itself loads.

TheUni

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[NEW UPLOAD] 1.1.1 is on the repo! Go test it out!0