[MOD] FanArt in Launcher Plugin
When I installed the latest MQ2 skin, which has the mod built into it, my fanart does not stretch to the screen, it looks as if it is not scaling, just the original size of the image. Any help?
cancerboyuofa Wrote:When I installed the latest MQ2 skin, which has the mod built into it, my fanart does not stretch to the screen, it looks as if it is not scaling, just the original size of the image. Any help?

Fanart Images usual should be high resolution pictures. So maybe your original size is too small. stretched pictures looks really ugly. Try to search another picture and browse for it manually.
This is a pretty sweet plugin. Is it possible to allow Extra Fanart? It would be cool if the background image could be different than the foreground (I'm referring to the fanart that is duplicated). It would be sweet if there could be a fanart image in back and then a gameplay/screenshot image in the front.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:This is a pretty sweet plugin. Is it possible to allow Extra Fanart? It would be cool if the background image could be different than the foreground (I'm referring to the fanart that is duplicated). It would be sweet if there could be a fanart image in back and then a gameplay/screenshot image in the front.

Thanx. A different image, or cycling extrafanart in the box was my first thought, i guess i'll have a look when my new notebook arrives. @ the moment i'm following the xbmc forum with my iphone Smile
Butchbaby could you please do this mod for NIGHT as well please ??
shaktoo Wrote:Butchbaby could you please do this mod for NIGHT as well please ??

I thought Night has a great modded skin outhere ...

Night Purity ... see here:

I'm working on Cirrus Extended @ the moment ... so give it a try:

Some Screenshots here:
Thanks Butchbaby, I 've used Git for the purity mod, will give it a go but I like the original night much more personally and so far I have the advanced launcher functioning relatively OK but not completely i.e its not scraping info etc etc and neither can I see the option to do so in its settings. Will also try Phil65 AeonMod as that used to be my fave skin untill night . Take your time but Please Please if possible and at your own leisure MOD the night for Fanart & Info panels + incorporate the Studio flags as per HTPC Guy.
Advanced launcher otherwise is working well and I am playing away Metro 2033/ COD BlackOps from within xbmc .. yayy!!!
WOW !! That Cirrus MOD is certainly looking cool !! Good one . Keep it up
Butchabay !Please please Excuse me as I have been calling you "Butchbaby" LOL ,
now your avatar does do justice to your nick !!
you Know what I am gonna give Cirrus Extended a try and see ..
shaktoo Wrote:you Know what I am gonna give Cirrus Extended a try and see ..

You shouldn't be dissapointed. I love the Right List views since it showcases fanart so well and still provides nice sized box art info and flags. In my opinion it has everything in sight that I want and its laid out very well. My fav skin by far.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Me Likes It !!! But Have sorted out Night Issues as well. What I did was transfer the Mod from phil65 to Night and it just worked.. info panel & plot . But yes the Cirrus is very good too .. I can see myself using it .. especially as it has games & comics & whatnot on Home screen . But just the Home screen itself is rather too bland.. too minimalistic.. like media Browser's Simplicity / pure Take on Xbmc's alaska mod.. its just missing that ZING which night has . But Thanks butchabay & Maalex..
do you have a similar mod for advance launcher plugin and Aeon mq? I would like to have more view styles, right now i only have 3, list, wall (does not work), fan art square. that's it.
Sebastatu Wrote:do you have a similar mod for advance launcher plugin and Aeon mq? I would like to have more view styles, right now i only have 3, list, wall (does not work), fan art square. that's it.

You should probably ask in the MQ2 thread as it's skin dependent as far as I know.

I had to create my own for it as I didn't want to wait but I'm still tinkering with the layout.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post769574

Apologies for taking this off topic but just in response to the previous poster, should direct questions to the MQ2 thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] FanArt in Launcher Plugin0