Quick bookmark
Hi there,

I am probly not the 1st one to get this idea but it is a neat feuture to have.

Making a bookmark by just pressing a button. Nod

Instead of giong the long way by opening dialog, choosing bookmark menu, selecting add bookmark and closing it all up againso that my wife can continu the movie/serie. Rolleyes

Well now it is out there (again), let see what happens.Laugh
good idea. it's amazing that we've not done this yet Smile
Very good idea idd, also reminds me I've always wanted to ask if there is a way to delete just particular bookmark. If I create few and I want to remove the last one (mostly because of thumbnail), I have to clear them all and re-bookmark everything from scratch Sad
select the designated bookmark, hit whatever you have mapped to delete item. voila. (it's 0 on a remote for instance or del on a keyboard - defaults).
An aditional "hotkeys" for instance would be:

Left arrow key: go back to the previous bookmark.
Right arrow key: go to the next bookmark

Hit the arrow keys (left/right) several times to brows trought the bookmark.

Del: Hit the delete key within a few seconds after skipping to a bookmark to delete it.
spiff Wrote:select the designated bookmark, hit whatever you have mapped to delete item. voila. (it's 0 on a remote for instance or del on a keyboard - defaults).

Thanks, that's great news! Now I feel really dumb I haven't tried mapped key for delete item in bookmarks menu ever before (I'm used to delete items with context menus though) Rolleyes
It cannot even set in advancedsettings.xml or keymaps.xml somehow ?
Bumping this to ask if there are any plans for this feature. Bookmarking plays a major role in my media viewing, especially with sport where I want to bookmark highlights. Going through the osd means I have to pause the video first so that it doesn't run past the point I wish to bookmark, then bring up the osd, bookmarks, create a bookmark, then close the osd and resume. One key-press would be great.

Failing that is there any way to implement this myself by modifying something somewhere?
Hi,

Nearly two years have passed and I wanted to ask if this has been implemented in the meantime?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Cheers
Just FYI, i made a PR request for that feature. Here it is: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/2147
Is there any chance to do a next / previous bookmark in the keymap?
Also bookmark1, bookmark2, bookmark3, bookmark4 would be GREAT!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick bookmark0