Low volume on Dharma Beta 3 Xbmc Live
Hello

checking other forums I found a temporary solution (need help to make it definitive).

try alsamixer and raise all the volumes to 100%.
It become acceptable, but I don't know how to make the change definitive.

any help?
Why overcomplicate things.. Start any movie, open the osd, go to sound. You should see that the sound set alway to the left -50 or so. Increase this to something higher of your liking, worked for me.
---------------------------------------------------
Intel NUC Haswell D34010WYK | ATV2 | Logitech Harmony One | Onkyo TX-NR808 Receiver | QNAP 809 | APC Back-UPS RS 550
alex84 Wrote:Why overcomplicate things.. Start any movie, open the osd, go to sound. You should see that the sound set alway to the left -50 or so. Increase this to something higher of your liking, worked for me.

Of course is 100%...
There is a program now in addons--programs called xbmc mixer, which is exactly like alsa mixer. it solves the problem, but still you need to use everytime you boot.
From next release the script will be the default method for playing with alsa volumes (no automatic increase of volumes at boot), and volumes will need to be adjusted only once.
l.capriotti Wrote:From next release the script will be the default method for playing with alsa volumes (no automatic increase of volumes at boot), and volumes will need to be adjusted only once.

Perfect,

thanks a lot.
XBMC 10.00 Beta3 introduces something new: Try looking for the /etc/xbmc/live.d/ configuration directory. Look for setVolumes.sh and open it and edit /usr/bin/setAlsaVolumes and set to 100. Worked for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Low volume on Dharma Beta 3 Xbmc Live0