• 170(current)
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps
Just one update, the guy who made the PHP JSON Library has indeed been doing maintenance, and the "current" version works with Eden, so ostensibly all we need to do is pull down what's current from his GIT, test, and go Smile

His library can be found here: https://github.com/karlrixon/xbmc-php-rpc

I'll take a look at this tonight if nobody objects.
Catchy Signature Here
@SleepyP; there was a post a while ago, DejaVu can't get a hold of Nick8888 to update the official. So the most up-to-date would have to be DejaVu's.

On a side note, the notifications for SickBeard are currently working with my XBMC (Eden) so it might be worth checking these?
Request

Being able to searh for nzbs on the mobile version would be great!
guy_smiley:) Wrote:@SleepyP; there was a post a while ago, DejaVu can't get a hold of Nick8888 to update the official. So the most up-to-date would have to be DejaVu's.

On a side note, the notifications for SickBeard are currently working with my XBMC (Eden) so it might be worth checking these?

Not strictly true.
Myself and Gugahoi both have access to the official repo. We usually collaborate for the changes in the Official over on LighthouseApp, but not much discussion lately. Once the changes are completed for eden and are confirmed working, if SleepyP makes a pull request into it they will be merged by myself, gugahoi or nick8888.

Do you not have access to it already Sleepyp?

My Repo is only really slightly different than the official. The main changes are PHP Includes and CSS Edits. The biggest change is one file called programs.php. All the rest of the stuff is still the same (or so I thought).

jaaahaaa Wrote:Request

Being able to searh for nzbs on the mobile version would be great!
Mobile version has been on the back burner for a while. Getting the full version working properly is priority ATM.

The search was created by Gugahoi. He would be best to ask if the search can be made available in the mobile version.
I had a look into the mobile version a little while back and all it seemed to do, was use the full version widgets and skin them differently. But it failed for the Search widget unfortunately.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Another question... been browsing through big parts of this thread but the utorrent widget still confuses me.

I got it working w something from page 67, the colors don't match MFP though. Has anyone made a css for the utorrent mobile version thing to match the original color scheme?

Is there any later updates on utorrent then that on page 67? It's in the settings but doesn't show up on the mediafrontpage if i put in my settings there...
Hi,just installed MFP and its working so far except XBMC Library,Recently added and Controls.
Sending Messages works.

Iam using nightly Build.
Screen
can someone help me to solve this please?
Using Xampp if that matters
Malexx Wrote:Hi,just installed MFP and its working so far except XBMC Library,Recently added and Controls.
Sending Messages works.

Iam using nightly Build.
Screen
can someone help me to solve this please?
Using Xampp if that matters

Doesnt work with nightly builds (eden) yet...
Hey Malexx, what repository did you download from?
Catchy Signature Here
Malexx Wrote:Using Xampp if that matters
As mentioned a few times in the thread, Xampp comes with a config.php file that is included in it's PATHS for a program called PEAR and creates annoying and hard to debug errors.
This file interferes with the setup of MFP, hence why we recommend Uniform Server.

Try renaming the PEAR folder for the time being and see if that repairs it.

Remove Xammp and use 'The Uniform Server'.
That should get rid of quite a few of those errors.

The only one that wont work is the RSS Feed. That is because HTTPS is not enabled in you php.ini file.

SleepyP Wrote:Hey Malexx, what repository did you download from?
It's the official by the looks of it - and I'm surprised it looks OK in FF!
Try the ComingEpidodes Banners. My prediction is a spinning Loading gif - but works perfectly in Google Chrome. Go figure! :confused2:

EDIT
I've now added your edits to my repo correctly and Now Playing is working (I think), whoop.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Thx for support.
Yes iam using the Official one.Its really hard to find all the infos in here,same about downloads.
Where to find DejaVus Repo?
http://github.com/dejavu

All 'spin-offs' from the original are here.
But I've been using mine to learn alsorts so has quite a few updates.
SleepyP Wrote:Just one update, the guy who made the PHP JSON Library has indeed been doing maintenance, and the "current" version works with Eden, so ostensibly all we need to do is pull down what's current from his GIT, test, and go Smile

His library can be found here: https://github.com/karlrixon/xbmc-php-rpc

I'll take a look at this tonight if nobody objects.

I was about to post the address to it just now. That is exactly the one used but I am not sure it was updated to be compatible with Eden. It's worth a try anyway. Furthermore, if it is compatible it might be worth considering converting our XBMC functions throughout MFP to make use of this class. It could simplify code and make it easier to upgrade? What do you guys think?

jaaahaaa Wrote:Another question... been browsing through big parts of this thread but the utorrent widget still confuses me.

I got it working w something from page 67, the colors don't match MFP though. Has anyone made a css for the utorrent mobile version thing to match the original color scheme?

Is there any later updates on utorrent then that on page 67? It's in the settings but doesn't show up on the mediafrontpage if i put in my settings there...

I'm pretty sure someone did do a re-skinning but from what I remember it was way complicated. I think it's somewhere in this thread but no idea where, sorry.
Maraschino - github - website
Hey gugahoi. Just had a look, and it's a no go. Exactly the same.

Deja, now playing is working perfectly!
nashant Wrote:Hey gugahoi. Just had a look, and it's a no go. Exactly the same (except possibly a bit slower to load the recent eps/movies lists)

I don't quite understand what you mean. Is it that you tried my repo?
Maraschino - github - website
Nope, trying with Deja's repo.
  • 170(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps9