Problem with HD trailers in Dharma Beta 3
I made a ticket: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10757
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
ha ha nice one TripKip I'm new to this scene and wasn't quite sure how to start a ticket or post the debug log, I'll know from now any ways lets hope someone can fix this small but annoying problem.
I got the same problem here. Any solutions yet?
I can confirm this problem still exists in RC2...

Devs: please take a closer look at http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10757
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Same problem here. Streaming add-ons like apple lite work perfectly, so has to be a solution to this.
Same problem here Smile hope it gets resolved
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
i can report suffering this as well
Same same. Would LOVE a fix.
=========================
XBMC Frodo v12.2
Win7 x64
Core i5 3.3GHz
GeForce GTX 580
8 GB RAM
=========================
Same problem here. Buffering extremely slow and then just stop playing. I Have 100mbps connection and no problem with HD-Trailers.net in my web browser on my ASRock 330HT.
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
OK, stop ranting on this. We are aware of the issue and there seems to be no trivial fix. There is a high probability that scraping from hd-trailers.net will be removed shortly.
I found that this issue is not limited to hd-trailers.net. several plugins have the exact same issue with me ie. youtube. and my movie trailers are pulled from the imdb site and the problem persists with these as well. this is also not limited to HD trailers as i have the issue with SD trailers also. I can confirm that certain plugins are fine like "TVCatchup" but they use the RTMPlib support. apple movie trailers lite works for the first 3-4 trailers and then starts doing the same.
I got the same problem with Dharma beta 4 i did a fresh install to RC2 and still facing the same problem.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
edit: never mind. Seems like the problem is fixed in xbmc, it's just that the hosting on hd-trailers isn't fast enough. Tried on the web page and it works with some trailers and with others buffers a lot.

Tried out rev35615 since it should be fixed in svn. There is some improvement. Buffers every 30 sec compared to 10 sec before. If I pause the trailer at start, it seems like it plays more of the trailer before starting to buffer. I've got a 50mbit line so that shouldn't be a problem, but is there some way to see if it can't dl fast enough to stream?
rudeboyx Wrote:I found that this issue is not limited to hd-trailers.net. several plugins have the exact same issue with me ie. youtube. and my movie trailers are pulled from the imdb site and the problem persists with these as well. this is also not limited to HD trailers as i have the issue with SD trailers also. I can confirm that certain plugins are fine like "TVCatchup" but they use the RTMPlib support. apple movie trailers lite works for the first 3-4 trailers and then starts doing the same.

Same issue here. And I have had it for ages.
http://www.owlboy.com

Acer Aspire Revo AR1600
Do anyone know if this setting in advancedsettings.xml should work for the trailers as well?

<network>
<cachemembuffersize>5242880</cachemembuffersize> <!-- number of bytes used for buffering streams ahead in memory
XBMC will not buffer ahead more than this. WARNING: for the bytes set here, XBMC will consume 3x the amount of RAM -->
</network>

I have tried it, but looks like it doesn't affect trailer streaming.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with HD trailers in Dharma Beta 30