OSD/Player control buttons distorted
Is this skin properly designed for widescreen displays?

I ask because in the OSD/Player, the play. pause, skip, etc icons are distorted (elongated ellipses instead of perfect circles). I downloaded the SVN and checked the source graphics in the the media folder, and they do appear to be perfect circles.

Just to be sure, I copied a couple of the player controls from Transparency which display perfectly circular (to scale) in that skin, and when I load up BackRow, they are also ellipses.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks
The REAL Joe
therealjoeblow Wrote:Is this skin properly designed for widescreen displays?

I ask because in the OSD/Player, the play. pause, skip, etc icons are distorted (elongated ellipses instead of perfect circles). I downloaded the SVN and checked the source graphics in the the media folder, and they do appear to be perfect circles.

Just to be sure, I copied a couple of the player controls from Transparency which display perfectly circular (to scale) in that skin, and when I load up BackRow, they are also ellipses.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks
The REAL Joe

I'm not sure what's going on there - they look okay to me:

Perhaps it's a calibration / resolution settings issue? Out of interest what resolution are you running?
Nope, not calibaration. It's the skin.

That's *exactly* what they look like on mine (1920x1080). They're ellipses, stretched about 10% horizontally (wider than they are tall).

Just copy your own screenshot into any paint program and draw a true circle over the buttons - you'll see they aren't circular.

It's like that in all of the OSD's where similar icons display (like on the home screen when you press down arrow too).

Cheers
The REAL Joe
Yep you're right - You've got good eyes.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully the changes I've just made should address this.

Cheers

Sharpe Wrote:Yep you're right - You've got good eyes.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully the changes I've just made should address this.

Cheers

Thanks, that looks much better. A-type personality, I get hung-up on the details all the time.

Cheers,
The REAL Joe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD/Player control buttons distorted0