Keyboard shortcuts: "Search" and "Change Audio Language"
DrMPS Wrote:So does that mean I'd want to put XBMC.SendKey(8) into the keymap.xml file? From reading the link you posted I don't see any direct mention of a native functon that brings up "Search".
for example: insert <k>SendClick(8)</k> in your keyboard.xml and then when You are in video/music library view pressing 'k' will bring search dialog (unfortunately it will not work in home window etc)
Aha, I understand now. Thank you for the explanation.
grajen3 Wrote:for 'Change Audio Language' modify Your keymap and insert shortcut for 'audionextlanguage' and for search ... that would require some coding Smile

Cool, that really bothered me too!
Has this gone further?
There is already " <l>NextSubtitle</l>"
but where is same for Audio Track?
Smile
(2013-09-07, 16:31)realjobe Wrote: Has this gone further?
There is already " <l>NextSubtitle</l>"
but where is same for Audio Track?
Smile

You have to manually make it for now for "audionextlanguage", but I've been thinking about proposing an updated keyboard.xml file. We've got a lot of nice additions that would be great in the default keymap. Not a lot of keys left, but we can use key-modifiers (shift, control, alt, etc).
so, how does someone without programming experience access or find the keyboard.xml file and change it so that they can use the k button on their keyboard to change to the next audio language?
(2010-10-19, 22:16)pieh Wrote: for 'Change Audio Language' modify Your keymap and insert shortcut for 'audionextlanguage' and for search ... that would require some coding Smile
 This didnt work for me. I have a Vero4k with Kodi 17.6. 
I installed Keymap Editor and try to switch "Change Audio Language" and "Subtitles" to two different keys on my logitech harmony 950 + hub.

First i tried to change "Change Audio Language" and changed step by step the Point "audionextlanguage" in different submenues without success.
I tried to change it in "Global" in "Playback" and so on and so on. No chance. I also try a kodi restart after changing the keymap. 

Can anybody give me a hint? 

Many Thanks

Shawn26

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard shortcuts: "Search" and "Change Audio Language"0