• 16(current)
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon
(2014-12-20, 04:07)ruuk Wrote: Check out Log_file (wiki) if you need more help ask, I'm out of town on my phone atm but I'll be home in a couple days and can give longer answers.

http://pastebin.com/PKWJmNdX

I think this should be what you are looking for.
(2014-11-23, 02:45)robl45 Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:27)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:23)robl45 Wrote: I mentioned this a while back, but just to let you know, it still doesn't work correctly with v14. I was on alpha then and now on beta 3 and it doesn't let you click on the pictures to bring them full screen like it does in v13. Just to be clear, I"m fully aware that it probably won't work with these early releases, I just wanted to update you in case you weren't aware that something has changed.

Do you mean it causes an error when you click an image?

No it just does nothing, I click on thumb nail, it puts up picture to right, I click on that and nothing happens

It appears you are using an outdated version of the addon. You can get the newest one by installing my repository: https://github.com/ruuk/repository/blob/...p?raw=true
Use Install from zip.
(2014-12-20, 17:04)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:45)robl45 Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:27)ruuk Wrote: Do you mean it causes an error when you click an image?

No it just does nothing, I click on thumb nail, it puts up picture to right, I click on that and nothing happens

It appears you are using an outdated version of the addon. You can get the newest one by installing my repository: https://github.com/ruuk/repository/blob/...p?raw=true
Use Install from zip.

Success! Thank you very much. It appears you can now add multiple users as well. I have myself and my wife in there. This is a great tool. 2 questions. Can this play videos that are in picasaweb? It appears not since I click on them and it just goes to a picture instead of playing the video. And is there any way to combine both users together instead of having to switch back and forth? Like if I wanted to just see all the pictures regardless of who took them? And is it possible for people that have two users or multiple users to have them displayed instead of having to click on current user and then click on the other user?
Hi I have some questios about google plus photos.

Can I make this addon dont show Hangouts albums?
Or are some option on google plus to make this happen?

thanks in advance
(2015-03-06, 13:11)juaduve Wrote: Hi I have some questios about google plus photos.

thanks in advance

Currently it just displays all albums that the API returns. I really don't know much about the changes since they merged PicasaWeb with Google+, so I don't know what options there are there. Currently I'm just making sure the addon continues working because I don't have time to add new features.
(2014-12-20, 17:29)robl45 Wrote:
(2014-12-20, 17:04)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:45)robl45 Wrote: No it just does nothing, I click on thumb nail, it puts up picture to right, I click on that and nothing happens

Use Install from zip.

Success! Thank you very much. It appears you can now add multiple users as well. I have myself and my wife in there. This is a great tool. 2 questions. Can this play videos that are in picasaweb? It appears not since I click on them and it just goes to a picture instead of playing the video. And is there any way to combine both users together instead of having to switch back and forth? Like if I wanted to just see all the pictures regardless of who took them? And is it possible for people that have two users or multiple users to have them displayed instead of having to click on current user and then click on the other user?

I might take a look at video playing sometime in the future. I'm probably not going to add the ability to combine user's photos into one list. I just don't have the time to do something as complex as that (it's not as simple as it sounds).
(2015-03-07, 14:45)ruuk Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 13:11)juaduve Wrote: Hi I have some questios about google plus photos.

thanks in advance

Currently it just displays all albums that the API returns. I really don't know much about the changes since they merged PicasaWeb with Google+, so I don't know what options there are there. Currently I'm just making sure the addon continues working because I don't have time to add new features.

Thanks for your effort, really appreciated.
I share my raspberry pi 2 image with my friends, I deleted my google account from addon.

But thumbnails still up, can I delete cache / thumbnails to use my .img copy of my Raspberry pi with my friends?

is there and option for that?

thanks in advance.
(2015-03-12, 17:41)juaduve Wrote: I share my raspberry pi 2 image with my friends, I deleted my google account from addon.

But thumbnails still up, can I delete cache / thumbnails to use my .img copy of my Raspberry pi with my friends?

is there and option for that?

thanks in advance.
There is no option for that, but you can delete the entire plugin.image.picasa directory from addon_data without a problem
Hi I am new, I have kodi installed firetv stick and have pics on picasa. with the latest release on here, is there a way that you can "build" a library in pictures without downloading all of the pics locally... same way you can do so with videos without necessary opening the app?
(2015-03-24, 18:01)jstar Wrote: Hi I am new, I have kodi installed firetv stick and have pics on picasa. with the latest release on here, is there a way that you can "build" a library in pictures without downloading all of the pics locally... same way you can do so with videos without necessary opening the app?
I don't believe Kodi has any library functionality for images like it does for videos and music. I believe there is at least one addon that does something similar though.
what addon is that?
Not working at all for me. I am on Kodibuntu. I can login, browse my albums, but I cannot open any pictures in full screen. Clicking them simply does nothing. Please fix this if possible.
(2015-03-25, 20:51)jstar Wrote: what addon is that?

I don't recall the name. You'll just have to browse the picture add-ons Smile

(2015-05-20, 12:17)boba23 Wrote: Not working at all for me. I am on Kodibuntu. I can login, browse my albums, but I cannot open any pictures in full screen. Clicking them simply does nothing. Please fix this if possible.

A log would be helpful.
First I want to thank you for your contribution and I understand it takes time to fix things.
I got a link from my cousin to an album "Limited, anyone with the link" and I can open it on my PC.
How can I view it on Kodi with this addon? I upgraded to you last version from zip, I can login to my google account but I don't need to see my files but someone else files.
Regards,
Ovidiu
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon4