possible Music Videos bug
Exclamation 
Hi all. I just updated to the Dharma Beta 3 and i have an irritating problem. For the music videos, XBMC is automatically scanning my ENTIRE hard drive pulling every video clip from everywhere possible, from game installs and even from partial dvd files i have ripped. How can i stop it from scanning my whole computer, as i have all of my video, music, and picture files on an external hard drive? I can't seem to set a location like I can for Movies, TV Shows, ect...

In addition, how can i delete everything that XBMC has scanned from my whole computer into the Music Video library without doing it one by one?
Lot's of fun right? When adding a share make sure you won't select the most upper directory but try selecting a lower sub directory with only movie's or music in it.
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
Thats the problem, i never added a share from this computer! I keep ALL of my files on an external hard drive for future upgrade to NAS when i can afford what i want... So, i am stuck. Every time i start XBMC, I have to bring up the context menu to tell it to stop scanning for new music videos.
I even removed all shares other than movies and tv, as well as double checking the paths for each. If i select "Go To Root" in the context menu for Music videos, there is no context menu selection for removing or adding source.
What do I do now?
anyone out there? not that my problems are more important than others, but it would be great to get this resolved. Anyone have the same problems?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
possible Music Videos bug0