No Network Connectivity with installed Dharma Beta 3
Sorry if this has been posted, I searched but didnt find anything for this.

I have a Foxconn NT-330I nettop. I was using xbmcfreak version of dharma beta 2 booting off a 4gb flash drive. I just bought a 32GB ssd drive and wanted to install xbmcffreak version of dharma beta 3 on that. I booted off the live cd and went to do a full install on the SSD drive and during the installation it said it couldn't detect any network hardware (this nettop has wireless and ethernet). I completed installation and still have no network connectivity. But if i boot off the live cd it has network connectivity. I tried the xbmc dharma beta 3 live cd and it's the same if I boot up with it has connectivity but if I go to install it says no network hardware found? What is the trick to get the network connectivity working after doing a installation to a hard drive? I'm not bothered with the wireless...just need the gigabit ethernet connection to work. Any direction would be appreciated.
Ok, it doesn't appear to be a problem with Dharma beta 3, tried installing off 3 different live cd's (xbmc dharma beta 2, xbmcfreak dharma beta 2 and xbmcfreak dharma beta 3) and also tried installing off the usb flash drive which has XBMCfreak dharm 2 installed on it. Which ever way i try and install it onto the ssd drive, it says no network hardware detected and consquently i have no network connectivity after it's installed? I'm sort of new to xbmc so I don't know how I would install the network driver/module after the installation...any one run into this issue? TIA
Found the answer here for anyone with a Foxconn nettop 330i

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69513

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Network Connectivity with installed Dharma Beta 30