• 17(current)
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds
batrad Wrote:Updated to the 10.1 build from March 9
that won't help ;-)
you need a nightly build / or a self-compiled git build.

nightly builds for xbmc live:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=742876

note: these are unstable, so use at your own risk!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello, Ronie!
Thanx for your skin. It's looks very nicely.
Can you add more views for Programs(AdvLauncher)?Maybe something like Cover Flow or Icons.:o
And can you fix this small bag:
(I can't see anything in Addons if music visualization plays in the background)
I hope you understand my bad written englishRolleyes
GaidarX Wrote:Hello, Ronie!
Thanx for your skin. It's looks very nicely.
Can you add more views for Programs(AdvLauncher)?Maybe something like Cover Flow or Icons.:o

both of those a complex views which would require a lot of coding.
not something i'm planning on atm, sorry.

GaidarX Wrote:And can you fix this small bag:
(I can't see anything in Addons if music visualization plays in the background)

thanx for the report, fixed in svn. :-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hey Ronie,

I managed to run my homedir out of space and after a restart of xbmc, my guisettings.xml vanished and i didnt make a backup, so i am redoing my whole setup. But everytime i click on 'Videos' in Home i am send to the 'Movies/Tv shows/Recently added....' folder-structure instead of the 'Files' view. I can't seem to find where to change the setting to go directly to 'Files'. I also tried to disable the 'Library View', but i cant seem to change that either. When i go the left menu and click on 'Library' the button stays Blue, it wont go off.. Can you help me? I am using the latest xbmc-pvr branch.
Intel Core2Quad 3,2Ghz, 2Gb RAM, Nvidia GTS450 on Ubuntu 10.10, Denon AVR-2311, Denon POA4400A
grote002 Wrote:Hey Ronie,

I managed to run my homedir out of space and after a restart of xbmc, my guisettings.xml vanished and i didnt make a backup, so i am redoing my whole setup. But everytime i click on 'Videos' in Home i am send to the 'Movies/Tv shows/Recently added....' folder-structure instead of the 'Files' view. I can't seem to find where to change the setting to go directly to 'Files'. I also tried to disable the 'Library View', but i cant seem to change that either. When i go the left menu and click on 'Library' the button stays Blue, it wont go off.. Can you help me? I am using the latest xbmc-pvr branch.

revert the skin to r931.

anything up requires a very recent nightly build of xbmc.
this is due to changes in xbmc, where the whole 'files' section has been moved to the videolibrary.
no clue when those changes will be merged into the pvr branch.

i've notified everyone of this just a few posts up:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post755349
I reverted back to r931 and r925, but it stays the same.. I can't disable Library Mode and i can't start at file-mode. I have a series-dir with 200+ series in it and opening that dir in File Mode takes more than a minute. I think the pvr-branch already added the changes from the xbmc-master, which is why it doesnt work correctly.
When i upgrade the skin to r941 (damn, pretty big number for a skin btw Smile ), My Videos brings me to the 'Root' of the 'Files' view, but opening the dir with series still takes a very long time Sad Is there a way to disable the 'Library' version of My Videos?
Intel Core2Quad 3,2Ghz, 2Gb RAM, Nvidia GTS450 on Ubuntu 10.10, Denon AVR-2311, Denon POA4400A
Hi

When i click on tv shows I get last shown video menu. If ive just browsed my movie collectin and exited from there, my movie collection showes up when I hit tv shows. This issue is only in the svn version of the skin.

Ive been looking thru the skin settings, but couldnt find anything related to this. Anyone else having this issue?

Running SVN v3.12.1 and Dharma 10.1 in windows7
joeranjensen Wrote:Hi

When i click on tv shows I get last shown video menu. If ive just browsed my movie collectin and exited from there, my movie collection showes up when I hit tv shows. This issue is only in the svn version of the skin.

Ive been looking thru the skin settings, but couldnt find anything related to this. Anyone else having this issue?

Running SVN v3.12.1 and Dharma 10.1 in windows7

current svn is not compatible with dharma 10.1.

either revert T! to r931 (this is the last revision compatible with dharma)
or use a recent nightly build of xbmc.
grote002 Wrote:I reverted back to r931 and r925, but it stays the same.. I can't disable Library Mode and i can't start at file-mode. I have a series-dir with 200+ series in it and opening that dir in File Mode takes more than a minute. I think the pvr-branch already added the changes from the xbmc-master, which is why it doesnt work correctly.
When i upgrade the skin to r941 (damn, pretty big number for a skin btw Smile ), My Videos brings me to the 'Root' of the 'Files' view, but opening the dir with series still takes a very long time Sad Is there a way to disable the 'Library' version of My Videos?

ok, i few things you need to understand:
- file mode is gone in xbmc, it doesn't exist anymore
- for this reason, you can't disable library mode...everything is library mode now.
- the files listing has been moved to the videolibrary, you can access it from there.

in those file listings, there indeed seems to be a xbmc issue with opening a directory with tv series, as been mentioned in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post753567
ronie Wrote:current svn is not compatible with dharma 10.1.

either revert T! to r931 (this is the last revision compatible with dharma)
or use a recent nightly build of xbmc.

Thanks. Il take my chances at a nightly build thenSmile
Latest SVN version (r941) broken? I'm using the latest nightly build (XBMCSetup-20110325-1392683-master) and it won't let me install the skin.
minimoe Wrote:Latest SVN version (r941) broken? I'm using the latest nightly build (XBMCSetup-20110325-1392683-master) and it won't let me install the skin.

could you please provide a bit more info?

how are you trying to install?
did you follow the instructions on the first page?

at what point do things go wrong...any error messages?

and...a Debug Log might be helpful too. ;-)
I tried to instal it through the normal way, System->Add-ons->Passion-XBMC.org add-ons :-)
At the Passion-XBMC.org repo the skin is listed as "broken". When I click on the skin link, I get the message "Add-on has been marked as broken in repository. Dependencies not met" below the add-on information window.

Log: http://pastebin.com/10E4n8XH

Screenshot:
minimoe Wrote:I tried to instal it through the normal way, System->Add-ons->Passion-XBMC.org add-ons :-)
At the Passion-XBMC.org repo the skin is listed as "broken". When I click on the skin link, I get the message "Add-on has been marked as broken in repository. Dependencies not met" below the add-on information window.

Log: http://pastebin.com/10E4n8XH

Screenshot:

thanx, got it.

there's an issue with one of the addons (script.randomitems) on which this skin depends.

i've notified the author of the script and hope he'll fix it soon.

untill then, there's nothing you or i can do.
Ok, thanks. Fortunately, this is my "Test machine", the main HTPC is working fine with r941 and XBMC of March 25th.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds2