• 38(current)
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds
right, it's there... done Smile

didn't have much room for an extra button in the video info dialog,
so i had to take the difficult route and be creative to come up with a suitable solution.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:right, it's there... done Smile

didn't have much room for an extra button in the video info dialog,
so i had to take the difficult route and be creative to come up with a suitable solution.

Great.
I'll download the svn tomorrow and see what you've come up with.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Star 
Latest build Oct 29 compile has brought back the mediaflags and the movie-plot, but the double dates are still there in video file mode.
PatK Wrote:Latest build Oct 29 compile has brought back the mediaflags and the movie-plot, but the double dates are still there in video file mode.

that's only in coverflow view right?
if you enable stacking on the side menu, solves the issue correct?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Star 
ronie Wrote:that's only in coverflow view right?
if you enable stacking on the side menu, solves the issue correct?

Correct... Love the integration of poster/fanart into artwork but I noticed blue line slightly off in TV mode. Image detail triva... Love'n it so far.
Hi Ronie,

Just noticed that when changing movie artwork through the new pop-up menu, the view of the library changes every time from 'all videos' to 'watched' to 'unwatched', etc..
Didn't know what was going on at first, thought I was suddenly missing a lot of movies.

Can you reproduce the problem or do i need to send in a log?

Cheers,
Rob
PatK Wrote:Correct...
ok, now i know we're talking about the same thing.

it's due to a recent change in xbmc.
it now shows the filename instead of db name in files (depending on whether stacking is enabled or not)

i know, if you're coming from dharma, you're used to seeing filenames in filemode, but that wasn't the case for pre-eden.

until recently, that is.

PatK Wrote:Love the integration of poster/fanart into artwork but I noticed blue line slightly off in TV mode. .

thanx, fixed it right away.
Verberzerk Wrote:Hi Ronie,

Just noticed that when changing movie artwork through the new pop-up menu, the view of the library changes every time from 'all videos' to 'watched' to 'unwatched', etc..
Didn't know what was going on at first, thought I was suddenly missing a lot of movies.

Can you reproduce the problem or do i need to send in a log?

Cheers,
Rob
good catch Smile
fixed now.
Thanks, so it is!

Great service, same as with the SDTV/HDTV flags.

Keep up the good (hard...) work Big Grin
ronie I found an issue with the icons view in movies. The poster overhangs the left side of the dvd cases. Using T! svn and nightly build of pre-eden

Image ImageImage
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 -XBMC git nightly build - Skin: !T svn updated nightly
MB: Asus M4A785-M
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9850 - 2.5GHz @ 2.7GHz
RAM: Patriot PC6400 4GB DDR2
HD Space: (3) WD Caviar Black 1 TB, (1) WD Caviar Green 1.5 TB
EclipseGT Wrote:ronie I found an issue with the icons view in movies. The poster overhangs the left side of the dvd cases. Using T! svn and nightly build of pre-eden

weird...

might be some bug in xbmc.

i found a way to work around the issue though,
will push it to T! svn in a sec.
Ronie,
Hate to ask for as I guess it would be a mod. Anyway, in TV shows I like the look of the screen without posters. So, I deselect TV Shows - use posters. I would like to keep the same view from "use posters" when I go to the season screen. Not real keen on the squished picture in the middle. Does this make any sense. BTW, I use fanart view. Thanks!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I just upgraded from 10.1 to nightly pre-eden. I used to run Transparency! and it "survived" the upgrade and is still the default skin. Having said this, I suspect that this is still exactly the same as the one that I used prior to upgrading to the nightly. My questions:

1) Is there any drawback of keep on using the "old" Transparency skin on pre-Eden rather than using a nightly of the skin as well?

2) When do you expect to add Transparency to the pre-Eden addons?

Thanks in advance!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
bobrap Wrote:Ronie,
Hate to ask for as I guess it would be a mod. Anyway, in TV shows I like the look of the screen without posters. So, I deselect TV Shows - use posters. I would like to keep the same view from "use posters" when I go to the season screen. Not real keen on the squished picture in the middle. Does this make any sense. BTW, I use fanart view. Thanks!

in View-Fanart.xml, do a search for TVshowThumb
thats the image control you want to get rid of.
steve1977 Wrote:I just upgraded from 10.1 to nightly pre-eden. I used to run Transparency! and it "survived" the upgrade and is still the default skin. Having said this, I suspect that this is still exactly the same as the one that I used prior to upgrading to the nightly. My questions:

1) Is there any drawback of keep on using the "old" Transparency skin on pre-Eden rather than using a nightly of the skin as well?

xbmc pre-eden has files-in-lib and i don't think that'll work properly with a dharma skin.
steve1977 Wrote:2) When do you expect to add Transparency to the pre-Eden addons?

no clue really, maybe when the first eden beta is released.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds2