• 42(current)
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds
here is the debug log.

the issue arrises around 18.12.06

http://pastebin.com/ejfZTpsw

as for the animation glitch i'll have to take another look
just checked the animation and its still happening. i have case animations dissabled in settings also.

go into a boxset and select icon view. then scroll left. you will notice the far right box slide off screen smoothly. now scroll right. the far left box does move off screen to the left but at a lightning speed which makes it appear to vanish instead of scrolling off.

hope that clarifies it. its not hugely noticable unless your a long time userWink
rudeboyx Wrote:here is the debug log.

yup, i've seen that bug before...
there's no fix for it i'm afraid

rudeboyx Wrote:just checked the animation and its still happening. i have case animations dissabled in settings also.

go into a boxset and select icon view. then scroll left. you will notice the far right box slide off screen smoothly. now scroll right. the far left box does move off screen to the left but at a lightning speed which makes it appear to vanish instead of scrolling off.

hope that clarifies it. its not hugely noticable unless your a long time userWink

i know what you mean.
i can't reproduce it at the moment, but:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=8...post877273
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Well i sorted the home menu shortcut issue, by changing my sources from local drives to smb shares and it works correctly now.

The last major issue im having is when running two instances of advanced launcher.

advanced launceher 1 = emulators
advanced launceher 2 = apps,internet etc

when setting these up as 2 seperate favorites i get a funny issue

enter custom "Games" menu on home screen (advanced launceher 1) and I can see my games list.
Now I enter custom "Internet" menu on home screen (advanced launceher 2) and see a list of my websites.
now go back home and enter "Games" (advanced launceher 1) again, but instead, it takes me back to my "internet" (advanced launceher 2).

I expect this is a similar bug to my previous issue and is not skin related, but just incase its related to your favorites script, I thought I'd better let you know.

Again all this used to work perfectly with XBMC Dharma and Transparency!.

Thanks
RBX
i've added support for the actors metadata addon:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123578

here's how to access this feature in T!:

- if you're browsing the actors in the video info dialog, hit the 'extras' button:

- if you're browsing actors or directors in your library, use the context menu:

the addon supports actors, directors, writers and artists (filmography).
it'll work for both movie and tvshow actors.

in the artist info dialog, use the 'movies' button to see the filmography for a certain artist.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I have T! installed (non-SVN) and configured the way I want it. Now I'd like to switch to the SVN version.

Is there some way to migrate my non-SVN T! settings to the SVN version? I cannot figure out how to do that.

Any input is appreciated!
vogelap Wrote:I have T! installed (non-SVN) and configured the way I want it. Now I'd like to switch to the SVN version.

Is there some way to migrate my non-SVN T! settings to the SVN version? I cannot figure out how to do that.

Any input is appreciated!

you don't have to, it'll use the same settings.
just checkout the svn repo as instructed on the first page.
Is it possible to add File view mode in Movies' submenu?
(I'd like to hide VIDEOS main menu)
parslej Wrote:Is it possible to add File view mode in Movies' submenu?
(I'd like to hide VIDEOS main menu)

i think you hould be able to add it to favourites and map this favourite to one of the Movies submenu buttons.
Just to confirm that I have the latest version is T! SVN V4.0.6 downloaded from the trunk
(2012-03-23, 20:28)PatK Wrote: Just to confirm that I have the latest version is T! SVN V4.0.6 downloaded from the trunk

yup, things don't get fresher than that. ;-)
Hi, is there any chance for you to make support for SuperTv in your skin? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125291 As is it only work correctly in default skin. In Transparency it runs but the black back panel is gone making it difficult to browse.
(2012-03-26, 23:27)kooolkat357 Wrote: Hi, is there any chance for you to make support for SuperTv in your skin? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125291 As is it only work correctly in default skin. In Transparency it runs but the black back panel is gone making it difficult to browse.

the script should provide all the textures it needs.
currently supertv doesn't work in any skin, except confluence.

best ask for help in the supertv thread.
Not sure if this is a bug... trying to add folders and playlists to favourites, and then link to a home sub menu

<favourite name="Akira Kurasawa" thumb="J:\Movies\Martial Arts\Akira Kurosawa\folder.jpg">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;J:\\Movies\Martial Arts\\Akira Kurosawa&quotWink</favourite>

Manually added by 'text editor" to favourites.xml and it opens the folder, and links fine...'opens the folder'

<favourite name="Akira Kurosawa2" thumb="special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/3/3b93817d.tbn">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;J:\\Movies\\Martial Arts\\Akira Kurosawa\\&quotWink</favourite>

Used menu item 'add to favourtes' for this one and it opens the folder, works well; but doesn't link well from the sub menu 'it opens blank default background no content'.

<favourite name="Akira Kurosawa3" thumb="special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/3/3b93817d.tbn">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;J:\\Movies\Martial Arts\\Akira Kurosawa&quotWink</favourite>

when edited without extra slashes...Kurosawa\\&quotWink in the path... issue is solved.
^^

it's a bug: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12835
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds2