• 31(current)
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds
ezechiel1917 Wrote:also would it be please possible to update top navigation bar to show actual tv show info for selected level? same goes for movies (to show selected year instead of just year, etc.)

i'll look into it...though i doubt it makes sense to display things like the full movie title in there as they will never fit (limited available space).

long tv show titles will be truncated as well. not sure if i like that...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I see what you mean about truncating, but it never shows actual movie title there.. just the name of the node, Videos - Title, Videos - 2010, Videos - Horror. (that is in Confluence, t!'s separating Movies and TV shows in node names structure is actually better Smile

It makes more sense for selected lists to easily distinguish the entries in it from the bar like Movies - Horror (or Movies - Genres - Horror ... although it's obvious) than Movies - Genre

for tv shows it's same except at
Main tvshow node - TV shows - Title
entered tv show level: TV shows - TVshow name
tv show season X level: TV shows - TVshow name - Season X

Also most of the tv show names doesn't get truncated here (>90%) Wink
yeah, i like the idea for sure.
i have to test it myself and see if i think it turns out alright.

anyways, it's been added to my todo list.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:i just keep on fixing small bugs every other day...
but i know i should really draw the line somewhere and call it 'stable'
so i can commit it to the addon repo.
Would bribes work? Wink
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
ashlar Wrote:Would bribes work? Wink

most certainly! ;-p
ronie Wrote:most certainly! ;-p
Well, name your price! Laugh
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
ashlar Wrote:Well, name your price! Laugh

there seems to be a big change coming up to the xbmc skinning engine:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106772

so it might not make sense to add T! to the repo now, as it will be horribly broken when this new code gets committed to xbmc.
I have just installed latest nightly - XBMCSetup-20110803-e536552-master and XBMC starts up with only top bar visible -
XBMC logo, date, time, power button.
I could only exit using task manager.
I deleted Transparency folder and restarted, XBMC defaulted to Confluence and worked OK. If I change to Transparency it works until I exit.
T! rev 1126.
http://pastebin.com/82YTTZ1S with T! svn
http://pastebin.com/ZwxHGxnp with Confluence

Thank You.
Eddie.
ronie Wrote:there seems to be a big change coming up to the xbmc skinning engine:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106772

so it might not make sense to add T! to the repo now, as it will be horribly broken when this new code gets committed to xbmc.
I read the thread, I fully understand your point. Patience is a virtue.
Hey ronie,

In TV Shows, Cover Flow View, the next episode information appears where the plot appears after a few seconds, should add a timer to next episode informations so that it disappears when the plot information comes up.
Also, if you select "Hide Case" in TV Show doesn't work, the case still show.

Cheers,

Zenshi.

P.S.
Btw, the artwork downloader script is working like a charm, thanks!
eddiem Wrote:I have just installed latest nightly - XBMCSetup-20110803-e536552-master and XBMC starts up with only top bar visible -
I deleted Transparency folder and restarted, XBMC defaulted to Confluence and worked OK. If I change to Transparency it works until I exit.
T! rev 1126.

Using the same XBMC and T! versions, I had the same problem (how surprising!). Going into set-up / skin setttings through the power menu and re-loading Transparency! also works until next exit. List behaviour is a bit strange; when selecting a film to play from library, all entries turn blue for a moment before playback starts (using external player). But it works. Did not do extensive testing... Went back to XBMC's nightly build of Aug 2. No more problems Smile

Must have something to do with the new skinning engine?!
Good luck...
Rob
eddiem Wrote:I have just installed latest nightly - XBMCSetup-20110803-e536552-master and XBMC starts up with only top bar visible -
T! rev 1126.
http://pastebin.com/82YTTZ1S with T! svn
http://pastebin.com/ZwxHGxnp with Confluence

Thank You.
Eddie.

Verberzerk Wrote:Using the same XBMC and T! versions, I had the same problem (how surprising!). Going into set-up / skin setttings through the power menu and re-loading Transparency! also works until next exit. List behaviour is a bit strange; when selecting a film to play from library, all entries turn blue for a moment before playback starts (using external player). But it works. Did not do extensive testing... Went back to XBMC's nightly build of Aug 2. No more problems Smile

Must have something to do with the new skinning engine?!
Good luck...
Rob

confirmed.
some recent change in xbmc is causing this.
it's affecting several skins.

i'll see if i can figure out which commit is responsible and create a ticket for it
Zenshi Wrote:In TV Shows, Cover Flow View, the next episode information appears where the plot appears after a few seconds, should add a timer to next episode informations so that it disappears when the plot information comes up.

thanx, changed as requested :-)

Zenshi Wrote:Also, if you select "Hide Case" in TV Show doesn't work, the case still show.

cheers. i've fixed it in item-view, didn't see any issues in other views.

which version of T! are you using?
ronie Wrote:which version of T! are you using?

Hey ronie,

Currently using rev 1126.

Hmm, I know this is a long shot, but, would it be possible to remove the *all albums from the views? For me it's really annoying, the 1st album I see is the only one that don't have my poster on it! :-)

Cheers,

Zenshi.
Zenshi Wrote:Hey ronie,

Currently using rev 1126.

Hmm, I know this is a long shot, but, would it be possible to remove the *all albums from the views? For me it's really annoying, the 1st album I see is the only one that don't have my poster on it! :-)

Cheers,

Zenshi.

You can do this now. Just need to add this to advancedsettings.xml:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
   <musiclibrary>
     <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
   </musiclibrary>
</advancedsettings>
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds2