[MOD] View-Seasons
Hello Laugh

Made a new view for Seasons in TV Shows... Nod

Hope you like it...

Cheers
Star 
Looks great... can we have episode .nfo place to the left, or is this a simple mod of the cover slide?
THX Big Grin

this is a completely new view inspired with posters view from aeon...

and is only available in seasons in tv shows...

i can upload the modded files if you want Nod

cheers
Star 
Sender away.... Although I don't have a lot of 'seasons' I like the view.
Yes please upload!

What happens if there are less seasons than 4. Do they repeat?
@fillidill
it doesn't repeat...i hate it when it repeats Nod

Cheers
Star 
It doesn't seem to work for me... all files are in place and I re-started with the proper mod file and resetting. The images in the setting page have changed... probably due to the modernV2 but I can't seem to find a 'seasons' in TV either video or library mode. Yet I do have a couple of 'seasons' of video just no button. menu seasons... I'm missing something obviously.
@PatK
made it easier...

@everybody
here are the files...
http://rapidshare.com/files/426866837/sk...arency.rar

replace original files with these and it should work...but remember...only in seasons...

cheers Big Grin
Star 
Yes working quite well... I'd have to add to anyone downloading the files to add only the files that are in the folders... not to overwrite the folders with the content, and should I add the word... -backup!-

I love the way you've give a slight shadow to the covers.... I'd like to see the 'table' or foreground a bit more of a blend between the fanart (ala coverflow) were that is a dark fuzzy edge, verses your line light edge. I think that the covers might be enhanced with a diag fuzz line (I've seen this in MB on MSMC and Ember does it) to make the covers look glossy. I'd like to see this replace 'Slide' or 'Wall' or in addition but with media .nfo to the left.

For the limited use of 'seasons' it's good work and deserves wider usage. From the experience I had from rapidshare downloading... quite a few others are downloading this.
That looks great!
When you have seen a season does the white "v" (checkmark) appear?
Thank you Big Grin glad you like it...

Yes it does Nod
Your link from rapidshare is down :o
Could you please upload it again? Smile
I have no idea to put the files, i'm on a Windows machine. Could you help me when it's uploaded again? Smile
hello?
@Hjord

The rapidshare link is working fine Nod

You have to put the files in the XBMC/addons folder...here is the path

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons where the administrator is your user folder...

and replace the existing files...and choose modernV2 for theme in XBMC Nerd

Cheers
Strange, last i checked it said it was offline Confused
But now i got it downloaded and it works! Big Grin

But - when i go into a season, the first 'season', the one left for the season 1 is a case with nothing in it, maybe it should be a arrow?

The white 'v' (checkmark) is'nt there.

And a req. I love i can see to the left how many episodes i have watched.
I could be really nice if you could make so i can see have many episodes i have watched in the entire series. Maybe it can be palced in the top of the tv show page - between
*VIDEO LIBRARY * TV SHOWS * TITLE and Page X/XX * XX Items

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] View-Seasons0