[LINUX] Zotac Ion N330 Replacement
Hi All,

I could do with some pretty urgent help. I've been using a Zotac Ion N330 since they first came out last May. I did all my research at the time, spent ages waiting for it to come out and purchased. Sadly it failed last month - the supplier is going to replace it, but it looks like the N330 is out of production.

The reason I originally chose it was mainly because of the ability to offload HD processing to the GFX card. I've been using it on Ubuntu with HDMI (Video and Audio) and it's been 100% spot on.

It's normally a blessing when you can upgrade for free, but to be honest, I was completely happy with it so I've not looked at hardware for 18 months, and I was running a pretty old version of XBMC too in a "if it ain't broke.." kind of way.

So, does anyone have a recommended upgrade path? I also have 4Gb of Corsair DDR2 800Mhz memory which matched it perfectly, so if I could avoid changing that, that'd be huuge plus.

Cheers!
XBMC on Zotac ION N330 - Working Sweet!
We still manufacture ION boards with the Atom 330, we've revised it a couple times since launch with PCIe expansion and/or DDR3 memory support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] Zotac Ion N330 Replacement0