Start in Movies library.
I have tryed searcing and i cant find any info about making xbmc start direcly in indexed movie mode. Straight in to the poster view for example. Huh

Also. I cant seem to delete the library. Im deleeting and deleeting but its there what ever i do. Can i delete it in any other way?Sad
Forgot to mention im using Dharma Beta 3.
supergregg83 Wrote:Also. I cant seem to delete the library. Im deleeting and deleeting but its there what ever i do. Can i delete it in any other way?Sad

How did you try to delete your library? Did you go into files view where you defined your (different) sources, fired up the context menu (pressing C) and activate "Remove source"? This should pretty much remove any library item coming from this source. If not maybe you have to manually activate the "Clean library..." functionality from the video settings.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I did the "Clean library" thats right above the export and import library. The animation pops upp that "deletes" the library. But when i go into movies its alla still there just as it was. So i go back and try again and every time the animations looks like its deleting the library but its always still there. Very strange.Sad
'Clean' is completely different from 'Delete'.

Clean will remove any items from the library that don't actually exist any more.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Start in Movies library.0