• 12(current)
Cirrus Mods
Greg. Wrote:cheers, I'm unsure of the source now but dont think its a big deal making qty 10 avail for download here. (RAR file 2.6MB)

@Malexx, @butchabay, and anyone else, feel free to incorporate and improve any of my mods in your MOD packs if you want to.

I have a 404 error, it's possible to repost it ?

Thank's
No one could help me ?
I thought I'd share this little mod, in case anyone's interested. Essentially it's a tiny pop-up window which shows the current time.

Why would you use it? Most of the time the skin shows the current time anyway - yes, but not when in full screen video mode (and I don't want to pause it - I just want something discrete).

Don't you have a watch? Well, no, I don't actually.

Pointless? Maybe.

So here's the code:

Code:
<window id="1234" type="dialog">
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,40" end="0,0" time="250" tween="back" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,40" time="250" tween="back" easing="in">WindowClose</animation>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">41</defaultcontrol>
    <coordinates>
        <system>1</system>
        <posx>820</posx>
        <posy>680</posy>
    </coordinates>
    <controls>
        <control type="group">
            <control type="image">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>200</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <texture border="20,20,20,2">InfoMessagePanel.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="fadelabel" id="401">
                <description>Time</description>
                <posx>10</posx>
                <posy>10</posy>
                <width>180</width>
                <height>18</height>
                <font>font12_title</font>
                <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <scrollout>false</scrollout>
                <label>$INFO[System.Time]</label>
            </control>
        </control>

<control type="button" id="41">
            <onfocus>Dialog.Close(1234)</onfocus>
            <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
            <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
            <animation effect="fade" delay="3000" end="100">Focus</animation>
        </control>

</controls>
</window>

You'd need to save the file in the skin's 720p folder and call it something like "custom_TimeDialog_1234.xml".

You'd also need to map a key to show it - "XBMC.ActivateWindow(1234)"
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Sorry Im still new to this, but moving right along. Im running this skin on my iMac and my macbook pro........with out a problem.....but when I install it on my 60" the skin is stretched off the screen..............on all 4 sides......please help love to skin......BTW I using the newest nightly built
bckane Wrote:Sorry Im still new to this, but moving right along. Im running this skin on my iMac and my macbook pro........with out a problem.....but when I install it on my 60" the skin is stretched off the screen..............on all 4 sides......please help love to skin......BTW I using the newest nightly built

I don't think this is a skin issue (sounds more like how the TV is interpreting the signal from your computer) - so you may not get too much help in this particular forum.

However, have you checked the TV settings - often there's some option like "Just Scan" which can stop bits getting cut off.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
How's showing your desktop? Check your resolution in system settings or try to calibrate.
butchabay Wrote:How's showing your desktop? Check your resolution in system settings or try to calibrate.

shows good on my iMac and macbook........I will take a picture of the tv so you can see. I was going to look into changing setting on TV but tried several other skins and all work good.........but now as nice as Cirrus
it was the calibrate....the overscan.....wow looks good now thanks butchabay
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cirrus Mods0