• 4(current)
Cirrus Mods
Any chance for some of the "Big Cirrus" mod's changes to make it upstream? I hate the visual changes they made, but I like the trailer icon and pressing right to start it on the movie list. And TvTunes support, though I didn't get that working when I tried it.
hi

great skin, is there a way i can change the options in the home menu TV Shows, Movies etc to Bold and Uppercase?
I agree with kb0501, is there any way to this? I find all of the included fonts very hard to read from far away. Other than this, the skin is absolutely amazing! Thanks
smush420 Wrote:I agree with kb0501, is there any way to this? I find all of the included fonts very hard to read from far away. Other than this, the skin is absolutely amazing! Thanks

Have a read of the second post in this thread.
I did a down and dirty mod to the Music Viz so that current artist fanart shows in background with visualization on top. (hopefully I didn't break anything!)

Just backup your original MusicVisualisation.xml file and add this to its place.

http://www.mediafire.com/?87q0fnz8ek6qzp7
Thanks crookas, didn't know if that would work since the new release
Thanks for Crooka for making such a nice Theme ..

Cirrus "Extended"
Version 1.0

Added: 1:Integrates TVTunes in TV Section
Added: 2:Enable/Disable Extrafanart fo TV Section
Added: 3:Enable/Disable Extrafanart for Movie Section
Added: 4:Make Use of Genre Posters and Fanart
Added: 5:Made the Banner View in TV Section use banner.jpg
Added: 6:Show IMDB Top250 Rating in this Views(Rightlist,Fanart,Coverflow,BigPoster)
Added: 7:Activate Trailer on Direction Click in some Views
Added: 8:Enable/Disable Banner for TV Section

Version 1.1

Added: 9:Feature for Seasonthumbs on Season and Episode Level in Fanart View without loosing your Posters for Seasonlevel
Fixed: Show TVShow Logo in Episodelevel instead of always show fallback Image
Added: Enable PlotOutline for Movie Rightlist, Fanart and Coverflow View in Settings
Fixed: 2+3:Enable/Disable Extrafanart on Season and Episodelevel
Added: Mod Menue under Skin Settings
Changed: Focus Position in Rightlist for better Overview when scrolling

For Instructions see the Readme inside the Pack.

Some Screenshots(not all uptodate)

IMDB Top250 View:
BigPoster
Coverflow
Seasonthumb wide on Season and Episodelevel
Righlist with Banner
Rightlist without Banner

Download in seperate Thread since the Mod got merged with Bucthabays Mod

Recommend to use
<useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart>
in advanced settings if you enable all features

If you want Dropbox Access for Instant changes drag me a PM or email.

Since i got quiet a lot questions what exactly does some of the options i just made a quick video tour from verion 1.1
Please take a look in the Readme to get things working.
The Normal XBMC Scraper isnt enough to get all what you need.
You still need to download banner images and widethumbs for Seasons.
For Movies you will need Extrathumbsfolder.
Its all explained in the Readme

WIP:
Addon Menue for Home - done
extend playlists on home
Show Letter on Scrolling -done
Poster on TV SHow in Rightlist
Make Settings for ""Not "Slim" Modus available -done
Setting for IMDB STar or Nr Rating - done
Alignment of Views
Custom Submenues for Home Items

Any Feedback or Suggestions are welcome.
For any help email me or aks here.
Have fun ...
Thanks for the mods Malexx. I did one change though regarding TVTunes so it didn't play the music visualization when entering a TV Show.

In the Include.xml there are only two lines to change

Line 38:
Code:
<visible>Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowBackgroundVideo)</visible>
to
Code:
<visible>Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowBackgroundVideo)+ !SubString(Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)</visible>

Line 45:
Code:
<visible>Player.HasAudio + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowBackgroundVis)</visible>
to
Code:
<visible>Player.HasAudio + !Skin.HasSetting(ShowBackgroundVis)+ !SubString(Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)</visible>
Rygrath Wrote:Thanks for the mods Malexx. I did one change though regarding TVTunes so it didn't play the music visualization when entering a TV Show. In the Include.xml there are only two lines to change.

Thanks to you and Malexx!
One of the things I was missing from other skins I used...
no problem,thx for editing,but on my side i havent had any music visualization,it just plays the theme sound when entering thshow.season level and episode level,and when playing an episode theme stopped.

Maybe its because i disabled all music related settings in XBMC and all skins,cause i dont listen music with xbmc.

Anyway Important thing it works for you.

Edit:
Download updated
Includet - includes.xml
for when using music visualisation settings it doenst show up in TV Section when playing themes.
Malexx Wrote:no problem,thx for editing,but on my side i havent had any music visualization,it just plays the theme sound when entering thshow.season level and episode level,and when playing an episode theme stopped.

Not sure if I understand... Music Visualization Mod was only for Music. When playing song and you choose to start visualization, then it shows current artist fanart + visualization on top of fanart. It will not change visualizations in other areas, like Home if you have set to show visualization if music playing.

I can make it do that but then have to modify Home.xml too.

I hope that makes sense
double post
hi,i dont really understand,my english is pretty poor.

Your Problem was,when entering a TVShow and the TV Theme starts then it shows current artist fanart + visualization on top of fanart
Is this right?
So our goal is not to play music visualization when entering a TV Show.

This should be solved now.
Malexx Wrote:Your Problem was,when entering a TVShow and the TV Theme starts then it shows current artist fanart + visualization on top of fanart
Is this right?

No, there is no problem here. Everything is good! Thank you....
hehe ,ok Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cirrus Mods0