Is it just me? (Dharma beta 3 and add-ons)
Where did the add-on manager go? Just when I had gotten used to it, it seems the SVN repo installer is back. But installing some add-ons with it takes just about forever, not to mention they are difficult to find, not to mention that some new ones are not in there.

Am I missing something obvious? The beta 3 announcement didn't mention reverting to the old system whereas the add-on manager was announced with big fanfare when beta 1 came out. Me confused... Eek
Huh The add-on manager is there in beta 3.
Ummm, that's what I thought, but there is no add-on manager under "System." I have:

APPEARANCE
VIDEO
MUSIC
PICTURES
WEATHER
NETWORK
SYSTEM
SKIN

I did a fresh install with a new profile. Help?
Using Confluence, on Home page hover over settings and click on 'System Info'. What build do you have...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Are you sure you didnt grab the latest stable which would have actually been Camelot?
I feel so stupid... Blush

Sorry for the noise...
dont feel too bad, i was pouring over an add-on just yesterday trying to figure out why it wouldnt work, i even forced xbmc to crash to see if maybe there would be something in the crash log that would help and as it turns out i just needed to be logged in to use the add-on at all, before that i somehow linked my library twice and i was getting 3 sets of every album
azriel Wrote:dont feel too bad, i was pouring over an add-on just yesterday trying to figure out why it wouldnt work, i even forced xbmc to crash to see if maybe there would be something in the crash log that would help and as it turns out i just needed to be logged in to use the add-on at all, before that i somehow linked my library twice and i was getting 3 sets of every album

You know what they say. If you've going to break it, break it hard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it just me? (Dharma beta 3 and add-ons)0