[RELEASE] Last.FM Playlist Generator Script - Auto Generate Similar Music Playlists

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
kikigonzales Offline
(2015-04-08 23:55)DarkHelmet Wrote:  Thanks for working on this wonderful script. What exactly did you optimize? Do you have any further plans? It would be major cool, if the addon could also query my music videos (and prefer a music video if one is found, add it to the playlist and use a music video for further searches at last.fm, just as if it was a music file). Adding videos to a music playlist will hopefully become fully implemented in Isengard.

I'm added 2 parameters :
- Minimum Play Count (default : 100) => upper selecting better songs
- Minimum Percentage Similarity (default : 2%) => lower selecting better similar songs
I'm modfied the search algorithm :
When the similar songs in last.fm under 10 results, find approximate track name and artist name of current played songs and foreach result find similar tracks.
I'm added French translate Angel.
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-09 12:47 by kikigonzales.)
find quote
quintz Offline
(2015-04-08 21:48)kikigonzales Wrote:  Hello,

I make some optimisation on this addon.
If you are interested...
https://github.com/KikiGonzales/script.l...eneratorPM

I test it only on Kodi 14.2 (Helix).

Thanks so much!
Was setting up last.fm just because of this and every other version did not work.
Works like a charm!
find quote
DarkHelmet Offline
Fan
Hi Kiki, with Isengard it is finally possible to add music videos to a music playlist. Would it be possible to query the music video database with this addon as well? Maybe even preferably before the music database gets queried? The awesomeness of that would be beyond words.

Cheers and thanks for your update on the addon.
find quote
meowmoo Offline
Just quoting myselfe here from another post

Quote:Hi there, Since I'm Listening to music all day with Kodi, and hate to create Playlists, It would be cool if someone with the Knowledge would take a look at this foobar Addon http://www.foobar2000.org/components/vie...tplaylists and write something like this for Kodi, or maby this can be added in the Current Last.fm addon.

Quote:Can create different Last.fm related playlists:
->loved tracks of a single user, multiple users, friends or neighbours.
->recent tracks of a single user, multiple users, friends or neighbours.
->top tracks of a single user, multiple users, friends or neighbours over different periods.
->top tracks of an artist.
->top tracks of artists similar to an artist.
->top tracks with certain tag.
->tracks similar to a track.
Can also...
-love, unlove, ban and unban a track on your Last.fm account.
-add a track to a custom playlist on your Last.fm account.
-save and load XSPF playlists (make playlists without hard paths). This makes it possible to easily share playlists with other people. Also when you restructure your library (change location of your music files), these playlists will continue to work.

It looks like this
[Image: kodi_1.jpg]
Loved Tracks/emtee_elp create a 9hour playlist with tracks I like for sure Tongue so if you are a Last_fm user with a decent playcount, its kind nice

[Image: watched-fanart.jpg]
find quote