• 3(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
addon option.
For some reason, i can't manage to make this work under Live(Dharma Beta 3)... but in Windows, it works just fine.
Can anyone give a hint Huh

Thanks
maybe a debug log could help .
you're right.... sorry.

here it is : http://pastebin.com/5PFr3j40
do you have a theme.mp3 in your "24" directory ?
yup...
it was downloaded by tvtunes script frontend.
And the exact same skin (confluence), with the exact same settings, works under windows..... weird... hehehehe
but there is one thing that acts different.... in windows... when i enter any tvshow... in the left lower corner of the skin, it show the counter that is reading the theme.mp3 file (00:10 / 00:45).
in live, it doesn't even show this counter
how have you downloaded it with my script, it can't search less than 3 characters O_o

i'll see that tonight.
sorry you're right.... for tvshow "24" it didn't find any itens... i had to download it and put it in the folder.
The other tvshows , the script downloaded the files correctly.
And the same thing happens for all tvshows
Suggestion:

Instead of playing a little clip of the theme and then asking "Download this one?", why not have the clip continue playing until you select either "Yes" or "No" so the user can have more time to listen if he wants

Great script

EDIT: Also, it can't find "Chappelle's Show", but it's fine as "Chappelle Show". Maybe tell the scraper to leave out the ' ?
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
include.xml for confluence changed on first post.

@rausch101: it play the full clip when ask for download, it's stopped only after you choose yes or no or it's ending normally when clip is ending.
for your search trouble, please try the same search on the site Wink
ppic Wrote:@rausch101: it play the full clip when ask for download, it's stopped only after you choose yes or no or it's ending normally when clip is ending.

It cuts the music out for me as soon as the "Download this one?" dialog comes up. Anyone else?
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
maybe a stream pause no ?
ppic Wrote:addon options.

~/.xbmc/addons/script.TvTunes/resources/settings.xml
<setting id="downvolume" type="enum" label="Lower sound value" values="0|10|20|30|40|50|60|80" default="0"/>

the default = 0 should I change this to 50 or 40 to reduce the volume by 50% or 60%

-=Jason=-
no, that's the default, not your chosen value. your settings are in ~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/<id>/resources/settings.xml
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5