Hide "PAUSED" on screen saver
Hi, i'm using Dharma Beta 3 with the default skin and set it up so I get a screen saver when a video is paused.

I get a bright PAUSED message in the bottom right of the screen instead of having the screensaver take the entire screen. I just bought a new plasma and don't want that burned into my screen.

Is there any way to hide this pause message and have the screensaver take the entire screen?

Thank you
add the viz cond to the skin you're using.
spiff Wrote:add the viz cond to the skin you're using.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure where that setting is located. Would that be directly in XBMC or in an XML file somewhere?

Thank you
it would be in an xml file. e.g. from confluence (the default skin); addons/skin.confluence/720p/DialogSeekbar.xml

Code:
<visible>[Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding)] + !StringCompare(system.currentwindow,$LOCALIZE[12900])</visible>

compare that to vanilla and you'll hopefully get the point Smile
spiff Wrote:it would be in an xml file. e.g. from confluence (the default skin); addons/skin.confluence/720p/DialogSeekbar.xml

Code:
<visible>[Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding)] + !StringCompare(system.currentwindow,$LOCALIZE[12900])</visible>

compare that to vanilla and you'll hopefully get the point Smile

Will try that out.

Thank you
Ok works perfectly.

For any linux noobs like me trying to do this in XBMC Live. The file is in /usr/share/xbmc/addons/skin.confluence/720p/DialogSeekBar.xml

You will need to go there and either change the rights to the file or do as i did:

1- sudo vi DialogSeelBar.xml

2- Remove the | Player.Paused option so the line looks like this:
<visible>[Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding)] + !StringCompare(system.currentwindow,$LOCALIZE[12900])</visible>

3- Save (type :wq)

4- reboot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide "PAUSED" on screen saver0