how to fix wrong movie info
Okay, How do we fix movie info when the wrong movie is picked? Movie was disney atlantis the lost empire. thats the way the folder name is bu comes up with something totaly differnet. Atlantis somthing wrong, cover info, etc. How can I change this?
push the info button on it select refresh then manually choose it
I tryed this still gives me the wrong movie. Sometime it doesn not give me any movies to choose it just does it. If it does, it keeps both movies, the wrong movie name and the correct movie name.
Do you have an .nfo file in there? If so it might say the name of another movie in it.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
Well I removed the folder from the movie folder. Just kept the movie and sub, brought it back into the movie folder but still gives me the wrong name of the movie.
Mvies is namd Atlantis The Lost Empire (2001) gives Atlantis another movie. I also added in tv sereis a folder G.I. Joe with some avi files but it does not read the folder. I have added folder before of tv series they show up and let me know if there are videos in the folder. But it doesn not read the gijoe folder. Using tvdb as a scrapper. Any ideas?
Go back to the refresh part and let it come up with the names again. Then choose manual. Assuming you are using IMDB as your scraper you can put in tt0230011 as your movie title.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
I found that one way of fixing this is to rename your movie to include the year of the movie in the title in brackets...

For Example:

The Bourne Identity (2002).mkv

Then rescan the folder.

Also I've found that by changing the default movie scraper from TheMovieDB to IMDB helped to resolve some of these issues for me as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to fix wrong movie info0