subtitles and wide icons problem
with the update today I got Spanish subs and after enabling them in Transparency I just get the message that there are local subs found (even if there are none) and than after hitting the Enter OK button it starts connecting and than hangs. I can leave with the clear button (MCE RC6)
Same setup with confluence skin works fine

In the wide Icons or banner view from the shows the flip over from top to bottom and vice versa does not work. it works in all other settings.

any idea ronie?

another thing, I am thinking about getting a 1280 x 800 pixel 3d projector
love the idea of having the full 800 pixel in height for the SD content
would there be any way that the skin could be switched to its native 720 and the SD content could switch to 800?
I simulated it with an xga projector, it works well and the skin is not to bad in 1280x800 ...
IMAX@Home on the room sized screen since 1989
GranCanaria Wrote:with the update today I got Spanish subs and after enabling them in Transparency I just get the message that there are local subs found (even if there are none) and than after hitting the Enter OK button it starts connecting and than hangs. I can leave with the clear button (MCE RC6)
Same setup with confluence skin works fine

i know... fix is here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=633...tcount=427

GranCanaria Wrote:In the wide Icons or banner view from the shows the flip over from top to bottom and vice versa does not work. it works in all other settings.

cool, thanx mate. i'll fix that. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks ronie fix works great

what about this one?
would there be any way that the skin could be switched to its native 720 and the SD content could switch to 800?
I simulated it with an xga projector, it works well and the skin is not to bad in 1280x800 ...

... and do you know by chance which button to press on the RC6 to go back to full screen watching after you left it and went into the main menu?
with the mouse it is just a click on the screen but I haven´t figured out what it it on the remote.

thanks again for your eyegasm skin
IMAX@Home on the room sized screen since 1989
GranCanaria Wrote:thanks ronie fix works great

what about this one?

no idea, my first thought would be: not possible
but i'm no expert on this matter.

GranCanaria Wrote:... and do you know by chance which button to press on the RC6 to go back to full screen watching after you left it and went into the main menu?
with the mouse it is just a click on the screen but I haven´t figured out what it it on the remote.

you can lookup the keymappings in remote.xml:
Code:
<enter>FullScreen</enter>
      <display>FullScreen</display>

so both the 'enter' and 'display' buttons (if you have those on your remote) should work.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
subtitles and wide icons problem0