Trying to mod/finish the Grooveshark and Pandora scripts but need a little help?
OK its 4 30 AM so i will be brief As a jumping off point i run XBMC MAINLY on xbox but windows too so please dont disregard this as an XBOX post

Ive been using xbmc for years i live this application and it is my center piece for entertainment. with that said.

I want to polish up these python scrypts. i dont know python never took a class took VB in high school ive messed around with xml and managed to at least get the latest pandora script tp work on the xbox those are the extent of my skills. now onto what i want to do.

I want to fix the grooveshark script: in the latest Windows version it is fine. but not xbox. the issue is playlists. on the windows version it itegrates its now playing list into the xbmc.playlist so i can exit the script fart around in menus and it will play whatever i queued i can go to now playing in My Music and set shuffle and repeat etc. On xbox however i can.t It will only play in the order as shown on the music selection screen (playlist) and i have no controll over shuffleing. as soon as i exit the script and go to now playing well, there is no now playing option. as far as xbmc is concerned i'm not playing anyting even though i can hit display and view the musicvisualzation.xml in action. so that leads me to my main problm with the script. the other prolbme is specific songs wont play it gets the stream url but then cfilecurl discards it because it says no audio in stream and haults with a cfilecurl error 22. craig on xbmc4xbox says the link in my log doesnt give a steram either so i guess its parsing the url wrong? but the same script grabs the same song FINE in xbmc windows so i'm a little stumped here.

onto pandora

everything is fine exept the thumbs up/thumbs down buttons the code leads to stub locations (nothing)

it just syas elseif pass #todo

so how hard is it to implement these. i'm assuming its in the API?

any help would be greatly appreciated any changes i can upload to github

thanks.

going to bed

hack_kid

(Albinoman)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to mod/finish the Grooveshark and Pandora scripts but need a little help?0