• 6(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
Hey guys- Does this work with iOS at all? Would be great to get a touch skin going on my ipad!

Will try it out later this weekend and let you know.

CHEERS!
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
Hey djtoll,

The repo path seems unavailable today. Is this some temporary issue?

E.g.
http://content.wuala.com/contents/djtoll...l.md5?dl=1

gives HTTP ERROR: 404
birbilakos Wrote:Hey djtoll,

The repo path seems unavailable today. Is this some temporary issue?

E.g.
http://content.wuala.com/contents/djtoll...l.md5?dl=1

gives HTTP ERROR: 404

Please use the REPO from my Signature.
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
djtoll Wrote:Please use the REPO from my Signature.

That was the one I've been trying with. Found out the issue:
the old addons/packages/xbmc.repo.djtoll.zip was already in my .xbmc folder no matter that I updated the zip via xbmc. Once I removed this, I got to see the contents of your repo.

Thanks.

- add : Seek-Slider to Full-screen-Music (Visualization), after touching the display it is 8s visible
- add : Seek-Slider to Player Controls , after touching the display it is 8s visible, not @ Last.FM
- change : Red Theme (beta)
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Love the skin, works great on my acer t230h touchscreen with windows 7.

Not sure if this is on my end or not but I can't get the hide - videos main menu button (in panel view) to work, it wont hide the video button. It worked in the earlier versions but not the latest (0.62). Any thoughts?
Thumbs Up 
REI51 Wrote:Love the skin, works great on my acer t230h touchscreen with windows 7.

Not sure if this is on my end or not but I can't get the hide - videos main menu button (in panel view) to work, it wont hide the video button. It worked in the earlier versions but not the latest (0.62). Any thoughts?

will Fix this with the next update ... THX REI51
Skin.JOGGLER
  • add - Fullscreen Button to ShutdownMenu (NavigationsMenu) and touch-Volume-Slider.
  • fix - Home Menu: Hide "VIDEO" Button not worked.
Skin.JOGGLER
djtoll Wrote:0.63
  • fix - Home Menu: Hide "VIDEO" Button not worked.

Thanks!
hi

i´ve xbmc on my ipad and after i´ve installed the djtoll repo from zip
the repo is empty in the addon browser.

how can i fix this or is there a way to download joggler manually
Software: XBMC Live Skin: Modded Confluence AppleTV2: XBMC....rocks
KARATELIGHT
I love this skin for the iPad - but I have one problem with it that I also have with Confluence.

In the file manager, one has to double-click on a share/folder to open it. But on iPad/iPhone, double click is translated by the code to a right click.

Could you change to way to open a folder (for example, TAB could open it, on iPad you can drag-right to press Tab)
Alternative could be to add 'open' in the right-click menu for items in the file manager.

Thanks a lot!
boekabart Wrote:I love this skin for the iPad - but I have one problem with it that I also have with Confluence.

In the file manager, one has to double-click on a share/folder to open it. But on iPad/iPhone, double click is translated by the code to a right click.

Could you change to way to open a folder (for example, TAB could open it, on iPad you can drag-right to press Tab)
Alternative could be to add 'open' in the right-click menu for items in the file manager.

Thanks a lot!

I have no Idea ATM, why can implement this No Context Menu is not free for Skinning.

Quote:problem with it that I also have with Confluence.
I have testing more skins and all skins works in File Manager exactly Confluence. Have you settings for Touch with your Iphone ? Time changing for the right Click ?
Skin.JOGGLER
muggi Wrote:hi

i´ve xbmc on my ipad and after i´ve installed the djtoll repo from zip
the repo is empty in the addon browser.

how can i fix this or is there a way to download joggler manually

REPO works great, choose it again.

- add - enable/disable - Scroll in Lists Views, Slide Animation.
- add - image to see where are the scrollbars, (HOME) default View and alternate Two-View.
Skin.JOGGLER
great work on this. Just put it on my new xbmc build (on jolicloud) and it is much more finger friendly than confluence. thanks.
exobuzz Wrote:great work on this.

Thanks Back !

- add - New Dialog window named "App´s" - Buttons for this are at home and in the Menus (Top-right). Image

Dialog Window
Skin.JOGGLER
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7