Sigh...Beta 3 Libabry Titles Not Showing Up
please please please please....before anyone posts a link to that IMDB.XML file, that solution worked for me on my XP install with CAMELOT, but now I'm building a new machine with VISTA 64 and DHARMA 3 and i'm experiencing the same issues.

At first I had CAMELOT installed on the VISTA machine, then installed DHARMA 3 on top of it in the hopes of fixing the problem. I'm super frustrated and don't know where to turn.

Playse halp...
Star 
Did you try and see if the share shows up in 'video' or 'File' mode... you did scrape them into the library? What Skin.... the path correct to the share?
oh it scrapes and gets info but the TITLES don't show. like, it'll work if i MANUALLY edit the title and refresh, but i shouldn't have to do that. i didn't have to do that on my XP install.
Have you used the add-ons in Dharma to update your imdb scraper?
hmm, no, how do i do that?
Go to settings > Add-ons

Then there will be 3 or 4 options
-Available updates
-Enabled add-ons
-Get more (or something like that)

you can do 2 things either go into available updates and select to update imdb or you can press left to bring up the sidebar and select for add-ons to auto update
says its the moviedb...i can seem to see how to add IMDB...
in the add-ons menu go to "get Add-ons" then "XBMC.org Add-ons" then to the 4th option down "Movie Information" then scroll down till you find IMDB and install/update it
OK did that, still nothing. Its weird cuz I have the plot and fanart but no other info. No titles (in library mode) no genre / director etc. so i mean, it IS scraping...i still cant figure out what i'm doing wrong. I have the identical setup on my other machine and it work fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sigh...Beta 3 Libabry Titles Not Showing Up0