Display Items count / duration?
Hello, is it possible to display of Items Count / Duration like Confluence and other skins has it? Or is it missing by design?

Thanks for info.
item count is displayed in several views (List, Full List, Thumbnail, Media Info..)

(total) duration is only shown media info view in the library.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
oh you're right, sorry for not properly looking through the views. I'm using Fanart view which is one of few where it's not displayed, and I've a clue why now... Wink Unfortunately I don't see total duration of all items in Media info view as you suggested.

Would you mind adding total duration to above mentioned views (all which have top bar active / library + file mode) or do you think it's not a good idea? I think it's a valuable info to have.
ezechiel1917 Wrote:oh you're right, sorry for not properly looking through the views. I'm using Fanart view which is one of few where it's not displayed, and I've a clue why now... Wink Unfortunately I don't see total duration of all items in Media info view as you suggested.

you're right. turn out it's only in the musiclibrary.

ezechiel1917 Wrote:Would you mind adding total duration to above mentioned views (all which have top bar active / library + file mode) or do you think it's not a good idea? I think it's a valuable info to have.

sure, i'll see if i can fit it in. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display Items count / duration?0