Final Requests?
I installed this skin a few days ago, so I'm still new to it, but it's brilliant.
I notice that for TV Shows it will tell you on the main list screen which shows have unwatched episodes, but under each show, there's no way to tell which episodes are watched. (i.e. no tick or check mark to indicate)
Or am I missing something?
Thanks for this great skin!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
christoofar Wrote:I installed this skin a few days ago, so I'm still new to it, but it's brilliant.
I notice that for TV Shows it will tell you on the main list screen which shows have unwatched episodes, but under each show, there's no way to tell which episodes are watched. (i.e. no tick or check mark to indicate)
Or am I missing something?
Thanks for this great skin!

The option for this (Enable Watched/Unwatched +Collection Overlays) is under "Customization>Toggles>Media".
ah, thanks! Will dig around some more this evening.

Cheers!

update: turns out I had the Enable Watched/Unwatched setting toggled, but didn't have it enabled under TVShows Thanks!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Regarding the banner.jpg support. A few skins are now including the option. I know mcborzu recently put it into "The Carmichael" and Night as a toggle option. Legacy Dark and Alaska Revisted have the option as well if you want to see how they implemented it. It's a fantastic option, let's the user have different ways of viewing the media without having to redo files (folder/poster.jpg).

Anywho, thought I'd just toss my vote for an option as well Smile

From "The Carmichael" thread someone asked how mcborzu got it to see banner.jpg. Hitcher kindly replied
Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path]banner.jpg</texture>
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84970&page=8

Thanks for your time!
Rygrath Wrote:Regarding the banner.jpg support. A few skins are now including the option. I know mcborzu recently put it into "The Carmichael" and Night as a toggle option. Legacy Dark and Alaska Revisted have the option as well if you want to see how they implemented it. It's a fantastic option, let's the user have different ways of viewing the media without having to redo files (folder/poster.jpg).

Anywho, thought I'd just toss my vote for an option as well Smile

From "The Carmichael" thread someone asked how mcborzu got it to see banner.jpg. Hitcher kindly replied
Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path]banner.jpg</texture>
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84970&page=8

Thanks for your time!

will send to Adam to update the Official SVN

it works only with banner.jpg so if you have none you will have the white folder as in the image.
Very slick. Thanks for taking the time to implement that! Smile

I figure the more skins that support the banner.jpg, landscape.jpg etc. The closer they will become officially part of XBMC in the near future. One can hope anyways Tongue

Thanks again
cdART would definitely be a nice addition...

Smile
Please add the provisions for adding / including Music record labels (Like Sony, universal, EMI, etc) for the music library
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
not sure if this would would work but would it be possible to have the all albums thumb in music to cycle through any album art for set selected artist?
Hi !
These are my first requests :

1/ I would like to know if it's possible to change label image to text, on 'Settings' page.
It's just to have the same translation ...

2/ Is it possible to fix the position of this dialog when xbmc is offline ?

Thanks so much !
espengaasemyr Wrote:i can try. i got it working on rapier and refocusSmile

ooh, any chance you could send me the files for refocus please mate?
i don't know if this is known already, but creation and editing of (music- and video-)smart-playlists doesn't seem to be possible with Xperience v1.1.1 and XBMC v10 (on Windows 7).

the following error is written in the XBMC-log:
...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience\720p\SmartPlaylistEditor.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

it seems, the required XML-file(s) seem to be missing. it would be great, if you could fix this.
mandark Wrote:i don't know if this is known already, but creation and editing of (music- and video-)smart-playlists doesn't seem to be possible with Xperience v1.1.1 and XBMC v10 (on Windows 7).

the following error is written in the XBMC-log:
...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience\720p\SmartPlaylistEditor.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

it seems, the required XML-file(s) seem to be missing. it would be great, if you could fix this.

Will look into it i have fixed the Filemanager (Width) was 0
In Settings > Customization > Toggles > Media I have enabled the Watched/Unwatched + Collection overlays, but when I am in TV Shows/movies I have no way of seeing whether something is watched/unwatched unless I bring up context menu and see whether it says Marks Watched or unwatched. Am I missing something or is there no icon or anything to show that an episode/movie has been watched just by scrolling through the library?

edit: Okay whoops in Movies I can see the shaded stars beside the ratings show what is Watched. But I can't see what shows it in TV Shows? I can only see it saying Unwatched in the Info Panel view, but nothing in the File Panel view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Final Requests?0