Final Requests?
Yes for now...
XBMCG33K Wrote:No that project has been canceled.
That's a real shame as the white looked freakin great.Sad
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
It does look cool. I may not postpone it forever we'll see. New trailer coming up on youtube soon.
Cool man. I look forward to seeing what you have been working onCool
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75336
for banner view would it be possible for the skin to read and use 'banner.jpg'?
Isn't that an xbmc thing?
So here are problems I found since now:

1) Set content for folders doesn't show type of media text

2) There are different logo shown in TV Show Info Panel and sometimes there is no logo at all, but in TV Show Info logo appears.

3) If I go into movies or tv show, switch to wall view and I use pg up and pg down buttons I have correct info page for example 1 of 3, etc. But when I use right or left key to move item one by one, there are problems with valid page couting. Try and you will see, when shoud be page 2 I still have page 1, page 2 appears when should be 3, etc.

When using pg up and down

When using right and left key (one-by-one):

4) You use different IDs for strings (watched/unwatched) for Info Panel and TV Show Info

This is fix for that, it also give some space for language translations in movie and tv show info

5) Text position correction in whether panel:

This is fix for that

6) When I switch from movie to movie and fanart is change there is shown default background between transition, could be changed for some solid color or none? I use very contrast background and this is not looking good. I remember that rapid has option to disable background in other view that home.

7) There are still lack of ID's for some text for translation:

8) By the way, do you want to add new views as wide list present by Nmarconi as you said in that thread?
Text position in weather has been fixed in the 1.1 version, the Flagging issues I believe to be a scraper issue, I'll look into that and other things shortly.

EDIT: Info panel has also been fixed.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Text position in weather has been fixed in the 1.1 version, the Flagging issues I believe to be a scraper issue, I'll look into that and other things shortly.

I have version from SVN (few minutes ago) and in weather still position is not in middle, I use last beta4:

Weird I patched it with the one you sent me in private messages so unless somethings changed it looks normal on my end...

EDIT: Fixed on my end now, must have missed it earlier and didn't pay close enough attention. Thanks for the updated MyWeather.xml
XBMCG33K Wrote:EDIT: Info panel has also been fixed.

Maybe you have the same problem as with the MyWeather.xml. There is nothing change in svn version, DialogVideoInfo.xml and Viewtype_Info Panel - Fanart Panel.xml are untouched.
Please consider to unify the file panel look the same as add-on panel. What I mean is vertical positioning, so text in this dialog:

will looks as with this dialog:

because this views will looks much better
XBMCG33K Wrote:the Flagging issues I believe to be a scraper issue, I'll look into that and other things shortly.

It seems you use networks flags for tv show info panel and studios flags for tv show info.

In file Includes_Flags.xml, the MovieStudioFlagsInfo includes read studio flags directly from png on disk (or textures file) based on studio name but in NetworkFlags declaration you have static info for network logos based on substring name, so even if I copy files from media\studios to media\networks folder there is no effect before you change this part of code, you should make it the same as for studios or unify and use one folder with studio/networks flags which is very good conception

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Final Requests?0