Web remote not working. Exception in JS
Hi Guys,

I have been running and older version of XBMC for a good while and then recently did an update to the latest version on Launchpad/PPA.

After doing this my webremote no longer works correctly. Most things hang when you click on them. Sometimes you can view movies, you can never play anything and clicking on the remote option just hangs and it never displays.

Looking at what is going on in Firebug, I see several errors including:
ipad.css (not found)
iscroll-min.js (not found)

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Not enough arguments" nsresult: "0x80570001 (NS_ERROR_XPC_NOT_ENOUGH_ARGS)" location: "JS frame :: http://xbmc:8080/js/Core.js?1.0.0 :: applyDeviceFixes :: line 55" data: no] Line 0

By all accounts it would seem that things have got out of sync as part of the update that I did. Its probably worth mentioning that originally my install was a live install to the HD and then I subsequently upgraded (as outlined above).

Any help appreciated.
Cheers,
Jab
Any thoughts or pointers here from anyone?
I also have problems with the webinterface
Only thing that works good is the Movie Section - I get a list of the movies and the movie info and from there i can start the movie and the remote appears. I also can then start/stop other movies too....

There is not much info in the xbmc.log
Code:
21:36:28 T:139846705960720 M:1901113344   ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open /usr/share/xbmc/addons/webinterface.default/css/ipad.css
21:36:28 T:139846758410000 M:1901113344   ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open /usr/share/xbmc/addons/webinterface.default/js/iscroll-min.js
My System:
Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS - XBMCLive Dharma, 2.6.32-25-server x86_64 Built on Nov 18 2010 (SVN:35326)
I have this problem too and would be really grateful for any advice - thanks
I have this problem too..
Did anyone report a bug for this?
Hi,

These should be in the Final release, if not I will get the addon updated asap

Merry Christmas
I was having the same problem. What I tried today that works great is I enabled the AWX Web Add-On and it works a treat. I actually prefer it to the default XBMC one so it's all good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web remote not working. Exception in JS0