[Help] Changing Night skin.
Well, i´m sure that like i, find the Night skin one of the top skins for XBMC.

As my default skin, i like to add somethings, but no idea How to do it.

First, i know that we have Movies & HD Movies, but HD Movies, show me what i ready have in to Movies. I mean, i have dvd and bluray, in the movies section show me both, and in the HD section show me bluray. I can have in the Movies section only SD content(dvd) and in the HD(bluray)? that would be better. Or just deactivate HD section, but, in the movies section, can i have the possibility to show the DVD/Bluray icon?

Second, Movie info. Some movies have just one thumbnails, and when i call Info-Movie(pressing "i") the description go over the thumbnail, and that´s not good. There is a way to fix that?

Third, Now playing. It´s a litle to small in my screen, how can i make it a litle bigger? and How can i show the next 5 songs?

Hope somebody can help..

Thanks
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
1. I believe you were asking can a user have a Library of HD content and a Library of SD content, but not have them mixed together. Yes create a playlist of movies below 700, add that to home, then disable the regular Movie item on Home. You can disable any home item in Settings->Skin->Home Window options

2. I can't image people going the extra mile and using extarthumbs yet only having one? Have time today to fix 'Info' overlap and cast issues.

3. Can't change size now, Videoplayer(1).Label

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
1.-I know that i can disable <Movies-HD Movies> just, when i activate HD Movies, i was thinking, maybe now i see my Movies(SD) and HDMovies(bluray), and yep, HDMovies just showme the bluray files, and the normal Movies show me both.. and well that make none sense... Maybe there´s a way to make in the Movies something like, if the file its a dvd movie show a dvd icon, if it a Bluray a bluray icon.

2.-Well EMM sometimes show me one fanart, and i pick up.
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
in ember you tell it how many extrathumbs your want it to get, you also tell it if you want it to take a snap shot from your source file.

not sure why your thumbs are hidden behind your text though thats strange.

-=Jason=-
Flomaster Wrote:in ember you tell it how many extrathumbs your want it to get, you also tell it if you want it to take a snap shot from your source file.

not sure why your thumbs are hidden behind your text though thats strange.

-=Jason=-

I have it coded to automatically adjust if 2 extrathumbs empty, again I never thought people would have just one...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:I have it coded to automatically adjust if 2 extrathumbs empty, again I never thought people would have just one...

shouldn't have one, ember uses my fanarts it downloads as my extrathumbs I have ember set NOT to get screen caps of my source video.

-=Jason=-
well, that´s mean, maybe i habe to put it manually...
emal011 Wrote:well, that´s mean, maybe i habe to put it manually...

or change Ember settings and rescrape your library problem solved Wink

-=Jason=-
I can't see any "Cast" when viewing episode/movie info. Is this configurable somewhere?

Otherwise excellent skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Help] Changing Night skin.0