Xbmc-addons Archives
Question 
So I'm curious what the process is for getting a submitted addon approved?

I know Xperience has a lot of files so it may take a while before it's approved...

I'm just mostly curious what the process behind this whole thing after submitting and addon and hopefully getting it approved...
they just clone the svn revision you indicate, they make it available via official repo.
So it should be fast you mean? If so then I'm curious why it hasn't happened yet ...
Maybe there is someone to email?
Have you joined the mailing list and submitted a pull request?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Off...Repository
theUni is in charge of skins section, the addon list get I'd say 15-30 emails a day. I read a good amount of them and a couple times I see the Devs say "sorry missed that one"...So he might have missed it, especially since your name is new on the list, he might not have been on the lookout for your name...

Also the first pull is the most combersome, they run some xml checks and it usually finds errors, then you fix, resubmit, etc...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
prae5 Wrote:Have you joined the mailing list and submitted a pull request?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Off...Repository

Yeah sure have. On both counts.

mcborzu Wrote:theUni is in charge of skins section, the addon list get I'd say 15-30 emails a day. I read a good amount of them and a couple times I see the Devs say "sorry missed that one"...So he might have missed it, especially since your name is new on the list, he might not have been on the lookout for your name...

Also the first pull is the most combersome, they run some xml checks and it usually finds errors, then you fix, resubmit, etc...

Yeah I kinda figured I was overlooked... Seems some members of Team XBMC tend to look over members of Team Blackbolt, not sure why.
It was seen, don't worry about that.

It takes time to review stuff - particularly large skins.

I'm sure you'll get an initial response (no doubt with a list of TODOs Wink ) in the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Cheers J

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc-addons Archives0