ATV Fullscreen Video: No more Context Menu
Hi,

I'm running ATV version 2.1 and XBMC svn r35068 and Launcher 3.2.5

I'm facing an issue with the context Menu while i'm looking a video.

For an unknown reason, the context menu does not show anymore while i'm pushing/holding the 'Menu' button of the appleremote. I've updated to the latest release available.

I went also to the /Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/system/keymaps/joystick.AppleRemote.xml

and modified

<FullscreenVideo>
<joystick name="AppleRemote">
<button id="1">VolumeUp</button>
<button id="2">VolumeDown</button>
<button id="3">StepBack</button>
<button id="4">StepForward</button>
<button id="5">Pause</button>
<button id="6">Stop</button>
<button id="7">OSD</button>
<button id="8">ContextMenu</button>
<button id="9">Rewind</button>
<button id="10">FastForward</button>
</joystick>
</FullscreenVideo>

but no luck so far. The context menu does not appear. I went changed also under 'launcher-settings' the Use Universal Mode either 'Yes' or 'No' but still no context while watching a video.

Outside the video mode, the context menu do works.

Cedr
Hi,

Solved.

I made a mistake.

i've changed

<button id="8">ContextMenu</button>

with

<button id="8">OSD</button>

I was reffering to the ContextMenu while i was looking for the OSD to enable the subtittles.

Sorry for the confustion
On my Mini running Dharma rc1 pressing the right lower button on the aluminum remote brings up a context menu which allows me to delete files and do many useful things. On my ATV running Dharma RC1 I can't bring that context menu up with the aluminum remote by holding down that button or in fact any button. It also doesn't bring it up using the white remote while pressing the middle pause/play button or any other. I can get at the OSD when playing a video by pressing the play button and holding it down.

What has to be done to get the context menu?

philip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV Fullscreen Video: No more Context Menu0