[Request] Two extra views needed for playlists
Hello all.

Well I hope this can be done. As the title says. I Need two new views for my playlist. It's for my "Audio Book" collection. I Have found the joy of "XBMC Playlists" to create my own library of audio books (now if XBMC would just add "bookmarks for audio files, it would be king). All I did was re tag all my Audio book files with the "Gerne" of "Audio Book" and make a playlist in XBMC for list all files in my library. Works great.

But as I am sure some of you may know. "Audio book" covers images are like DVD/Bluray cover images in shape IE: tall and thin not square. So right now I am using the "Poster" view in my playlist. This is fine to a point. But it not really great as the "title" letters are just far to big to fit in. And also if I switch view format from "Dark View" to "Show FanArt" it changes my settings for views in the "Movies" and TV show "Season" levels. It seems to be linked. Anyway. So what I need is a new separate view that is almost the same as the "Movie" poster view but geared more for audio files. It also must be able to have it listing "Sorted" by "Artist>Album" like the the normal music library "3D square" view can be.

The 2nd view is just like the normal "song" view in the music library but with the image not in a square format. But in a Tall and thin format for the cover image.

I Hope this can be done.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Oddsodz
<Shameless Bump>

Nobody interested?
So simple solution is you'd like Poster view in Music?...

-Side Note- lol, never even saw this post

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:So simple solution is you'd like Poster view in Music?...

-Side Note- lol, never even saw this post

Yes of sorts. The view would need to be tweaked so that is geared more for audio files. It needs to be separate view (just a copy/paste of code I guess) due to the fact that I stated above. The normal "poster" view is linked to the "TV Show" Poster view for season levels. Changing "Movie Poster View" effects the layout of the "TV Show Seasons" layout.

So yes. I Need "Poster" view in "Music Playlists".

And also a "Song view" to match. ;-)
Bumping due to me being a "greedy want it all now" type of guy. ;-0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Two extra views needed for playlists0