Vuze?
I run a program called Vuze on my Windows based PC and it converts and allows me to stream video content to my Xbox 360, They also have compatibility for several other platforms PS3, Tivo, Android, Itunes. Drag and drop video files into detected device and converts. If they can do that, Which i realize is a little easier then streaming a whole program why cant XBMC do it. Im new and if someone has already suggested talking with there developers to see what barriers they knocked down the 2 platforms combined together would create something i think would generate allota of Donations. Just a suggestion but it is a great product just doesnt have that beautiful interface that XBMC has.
This is going to be a matter of opinion and different people will have different views. My own view is that XBMC is basically a client program not a server. If I wanted a streaming I'd be looking for something that could run unattended on my home server, probably as a service so i don't have to leave the server logged in.

But if anyone would like to sit down and writing a streaming server for XBMC I'm sure the developers would consider it.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vuze?0