Random TV / Film Art on Menu Screen...
Just switched to this skin and really liking it ... I was just woundering... there are options to make the menu screen background based on cyceling images from the fan art... I have always wanted this... but it seams that the random art is from both film and tv shows... is there a way to make it so if i have the movie menu item highlighted only the fan art from films are shown on the image of the movie screen, and same but for tv shows?
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive
Same question from me.
you can use the video fanart splitter script to separate your movie and tv show fanart to different folders.

check FAQ #21:
http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/3/
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
awesome, thanks mate... do i just install it manually.. I can not find that script in the os download place in live
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive
Jyujinkai Wrote:awesome, thanks mate... do i just install it manually.. I can not find that script in the os download place in live

yeah, it's not available in the addon repo.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:you can use the video fanart splitter script to separate your movie and tv show fanart to different folders.

check FAQ #21:
http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/3/

I can not seam to get this to work.. like the script installed fine and I enabled the webserver like ti said and everything and then I ran it and it looked like it worked, as in there was a progress bar for a second...

Now what...

Where exactly are these new folders with the sorted fanart? I am using XBMCLive. I assume it copied the fan art inot to folders one for TV and one for film anf then I go inot skin settings and select the "backgrounds" menu item click custom backgrounds and select that directory... but WHERE is the directory that the script made?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random TV / Film Art on Menu Screen...0