Config Wizard Errors
Hi,. I'm not very savvy when it comes to technology but I can follow instructions.Wink I have done everything to a T to do a add-on for my Kodi app on a Windows system. Keep getting an" error on Config Wizard check log files" when I try to go into it. Well go into log files and it says error downloading. So then I go delete everything I had previously done try adding it again and same results. Any type of step by step help to figure this out would be mighty helpful and appreciated. Thank you in advance. P.s. if this isn't allowed on this part of the forum and I need to go elsewhere just let me know. Wink
I don't think there is any sort of Config wizard for kodi. [emoji1]
No there is no config wizard. Please install from the downloads available on kodi.tv.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ok thank you
And read the forum rules (wiki), especially the banned add-ons (wiki) list.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Config Wizard Errors0