Keymap.xml visual representation
keymap.xml visual representation
small excel document that will show the keymap.xml as picutures, select the window and control your using and it will show u which keys do what.
if you wana try it out either post here or come into the irc channel and ill give you a link.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i surely want to try this.
screenshots:
http://83.217.166.224/screenshoots
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
this looks awesome but when i try to process the file it gives me a compile error. cannot find project or library any ideas.
thanks for letting me know. ive made an update if u redownload it, it should work.
you better edit your post then m8, cause then my link is outdated
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

wow thanks for hosting it. didnt relise till just now. the link is:
http://83.217.166.224/complete(minuskeyboard).rar
updated 24/12/04 01.33 gmt
change log:
fix: removed unused references was causing some problemsfor some people
added: options menu
added: print key
fix: title's for screens
fix: form titles
fix: process complete even when no file selected
fix: compile error
i'll edit the link and upload a fresh one, but i'll rar it with max compression (less than half size) suggest you do the same
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

feature ideas would be nice if any1 can think of some.
got error on 1st invocation...
[img=http://img90.exs.cx/img90/2973/err1jb.th.png]

might be my problem, but just thought id let you know, it didn't work 'out of the box' so to speak.

{edit}

my suggestion, add option explicit to the very top of all your code modules & other code windows, weed out all of the undefined variables & you will have a much better piece of work.  i am not criticising your work, on the contrary, we need something like this, just add the option explicit & you most likely find a hand full bugs that slipped through your net.

good luck, hope to see this finished.

ps
as i didn't get to see it in operations, can i ask, are you able to add items & regenerate the xml?

i often edit keymap for <remotecode> entries to execute scripts / restart xbox etc (i have a touch screen pronto remote).  

example, i have in my global section...
Quote:<action>
<description>my music shortcut</description>
<id>xbmc.activatewindow(501)</id>
<remotecode>151</remotecode>
</action>
<action>
<description>launch dvdx</description>
<id>xbmc.runxbe(e:\apps\dvdx\default.xbe)</id>
<remotecode>153</remotecode>
</action>
most (if not all) questions have been asked & answered soooooooooo many times, use the search button. (i think i'll put that in my sig!) - done :)
i have been looking into remote codes and how to display them. new windows will be extracted and so will commands.

***for people having problem with the project compile error check your refrences for missing files. goto tools options references and uncheck all with missing: at the front.
i had the same problem when i tried this at work.***
steps above should no longer be required.
i get a runtime error 91.

any ideas

my bad was using the wrong file all is good now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap.xml visual representation0