TV Show Episodes not being displayed
Hi,

i am having some problems, I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I'll try.

For the last couple of weeks, some of my TV Shows has stopped adding new episodes when I add them in the folder, I tried manually scan for new content and update library, but none of these actions helps.
2 of the shows i am having problems with are The Office (US) and Survivor, for the Office - Season 7 (7 episodes so far) only episode 1, 2, 6 and 7 are being displayed, for Survivor - Season 21 (8 episodes so far) only episode 1, 2 and 3 are being displayed. I think for some reason they are not being scraped as there are no NFO file for them.

Anybody got any idea what might be the problem here?

PS: I've added added a total new TV Show (The Walking Dead) and episodes for this show are all being displayed.
Are you using Ember Media Manager? I find that sometimes if I don't scrape the episodes with Ember they won't show up in XBMC.

The other fix I've found is to go into the files section and select the "Scan to Library" on the directory again.
Even Ember isn't picking them up :-(

Can you post a "path" to where I find the "Scan to Library", I've just looked and don't see it anywhere.
KOROR Wrote:Even Ember isn't picking them up :-(

Can you post a "path" to where I find the "Scan to Library", I've just looked and don't see it anywhere.

[Context Menu]/Scan for new content
You may want to delete the show .nfo's as well and rescan the entire show.
I tried removing the shows mail nfo and also the nfo for the season 7 episodes I mentioned in the first post of this thread, both xbmc and ember scrabed the show and only found the same episodes :-(
Ember is now able to pick up missing episodes, but still XBMC is not finding and displaying newly added episodes, even though I can clearly see them under videos.
I've set content of the folder to tv ashow and enabled run automated scan, but nothing is working, not even scan for new content :-(

I'm lost, really hope someone here might have an answer
KOROR Wrote:Ember is now able to pick up missing episodes, but still XBMC is not finding and displaying newly added episodes, even though I can clearly see them under videos.
I've set content of the folder to tv ashow and enabled run automated scan, but nothing is working, not even scan for new content :-(

I'm lost, really hope someone here might have an answer

Sometimes I get this, atleast for me it happens if a torrent hasnt finished and I ran a scan then when finished and I created the .nfo and .tbn's it won't pick them up next time I scan? What fixes for is to rename them like so:

Castle.2009.S03E08.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION-htpccopy.mkv

to

Castle.2009.S03E08.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION-htpccopy1.mkv

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I've tried your advice mcborzu, it didn't work?
(btw I posted this answer before, but somehow it's gone)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Episodes not being displayed0