Make all Aeon views and styles available for every Aeon Skin?!
Hi Folks Smile

I´m absolutly new to this HTPC , XBMC , All sorts of Skins , genre Big Grin but I really like it and I´m stunned what is possible with this programm. I had an Xtreamer and an ACRyan before and both sucked compared to XBMC and the Aeon skin(s).

My problem right now is, to decide what kind of Aeon Skin I´m going to use...I tried all available other skins like alaska etc...but i liked the Aeon Skins most.

The problem I´m facing now is, that I like the MQ2 Skin because of it´s features and how it looks...but it doesen´t have the view: Multiplex combined with the Style: Art from the Aeon Showtime Evolution Beta which I´d prefer for TV Shows and movies ^^

Is there any possible way for me as an absolute no brainer when it comes to coding to bring these views and styles together?

If not...is it ever going to happen or are the different views and styles what sets the different AEON Skins appart and so it will never happen?

And one other question concerning the Landscape Thumbs which I dont really understand.... where can I get fitting landscape thumbs so that I see nice, clean, none cut off thumbs of my tv show in the preview? I´ve been searching around for days now, but every time I put a picture into the folder and select it, heads are cut off or the show of the name doesnt fit right...same goes for when I let the Scrapper select a Thumb...what resolutions do those pictures have or what do I have to do ^^

I´d really appreciate your help folks Smile

Thanks
Most of the skin have very similar views to each other but with there own differences that sets them apart from each other this is what makes them unique.
The Aeon skin has been around for some time now and so have the mods for it with each version a lot has changed the code, in showmix is so different from aeon65 even the resolution is different there is just so much different code between these skins today you basically have to re write everything to make them work with each other its just not possible to do without re writing everything the best suggestion is to play with all versions and pick one you like.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make all Aeon views and styles available for every Aeon Skin?!0