Can I open a specfic view from the home screen?
I want to open an addon view with id=56 from the home screen. Is this possible? What would the onclick look like?
To learn more, click here.
Quote:<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,movietitles,Container.SetViewMode(50))</onclick>

Got the info from HERE

**nevermind, furthur tests aren't working** but probably something close to those examples

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Got the info from HERE

**nevermind, furthur tests aren't working** but probably something close to those examples

This is working:

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Programs,Addons,Container.SetViewMode(56))</onclick>

What would get me directly into Video Addons?
MyVideoLibrary,addons
^ that only works if people have any content (movies/tvshows) in the library btw else it will be blank (think new users)
Jezz_X Wrote:^ that only works if people have any content (movies/tvshows) in the library btw else it will be blank (think new users)

What do you guys think would be the best section to enter if selecting a button called "APPS"?
straight to the programs addons node for sure because none of the others have any content Smile
That's how I labelled the 'Programs' section for Alaska simply because 'Apps' seems appropriate to today's users.
Yeah problem I find with renaming things (and I hated AEON for this) is that it confuses people when things don't match eg: when installing addons its non skin coded to "Program Add-ons" so it seems logical to look for them in the Programs section.

But thats just me Smile I'd be happy to call the whole lot apps and change it in the main strings but the slang apps doesn't work too well in translation to non english. And Applications is longer than Programs Smile
I have been coding this in this way. Is this going to cause any problems like slow reaction time, or is it just poor formatting?
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyPictures,$INFO[Skin.String(posterpath)])</onclick>
   <onclick>Container.SetViewMode(501)</onclick>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I open a specfic view from the home screen?0