[MOD] Dark Blue & Transaparent Icons
The compressed files links are not working for me.
In a couple of hours ill take a look at that.
Thanks!!
Links corrected.
Installation method improved, guide updated.
I like your graphic style if you got ideas for Jukebox let me know. I think it's a very cool, very original concept but can be taken further. Maybe I can help code the ideas? Have you seen what Ronie did with Transparency! and Jukebox?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I've seen what he did, it's an excellent work and I already know I will have to check into his code to learn some things I want to do animation wise, to see if it's even possible what I want. I have a complete visual and animation concept in my head and I already started to try translate it to a mockup, but I don't want to get ahead and jump to early to a project knowing so little. I can tell you it won't be exactly a Jukebox :p

Update

-I made some changes to the player actions text (pause and ff) in order to make it clear and i kinda played with the colors to go with the animations between OSD and Seekbar.

-Included the flags from Danielocean

-Solid icons won't be an option any more, too much to keep track and I mix up, at least for now.

-I'm also trying to apply label colors to the changes I make and doesn't have one.

-All files updated except the XbT

-I keep learning :p
Update

- Watched overlay redo, complete alignment and some errors of pos in the code of Night corrected. I included a couple of options for each view, just rename the files in \media\dialogs\XXXX\. If you want to replace the images for any other you will find it much easier if you use images of 80x80.

- XbT file updated and the rest too.

Some examples:

Didn't find a better solution for Landscape, at least i changed the line over the text.

Any idea or criticism is more than welcome.

Enjoy
Still prefer the original look of Night but an awesome addition to the already awesome skin nonetheless! Thank you!
Thx mobious.

Update

- Arranged Overlays that i missed, mostly in "banner mode", i think i got all of them at last.

- Also corrected or add some code for the overlays and changed some more title type and font.

- All corresponding downloads updated.

Some things changed:

Will try some other ideas tomorrow for the Overlays now they are all well positioned, already played a little with making the overlays visible in the reflections but doesn't seem right, I didn't like it.
a question:

The skin it´s open? I mean, with the normal Night skin i can´t change the pictures, like default pics (Music: Album-Gender-etc) it have a texture pack but i don´t know how open it!

With this version how it is?
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Both Night and my mod are "open". As open as anything in Xbmc, my mod is under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License, that means...

You are free:

* to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
* to Remix — to adapt the work

Under the following conditions:

* Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
* Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
* Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

You can´t open the XbT files, there is no decompression program or method for it. In order to have access to the media tree folder and files you need to download from the GiT, same as with any other skin. The only way is download threw GiT. You can see how to install GiT in the first post were I explain what you need.

Hope I helped, ENJOY!!
Update

- Some minor changes in library mode to font in posterhalf and poster.

- Transparency arrenged in Shelf view

- Little animation in Songs view

I won't have much time this week, so things will go slow Sad

Only GiT updated.
Question, For Banner Mode could you add the option to use banner.jpg
ok i already made what u describe in you first post, donwloaded with Git, copy from the normal night skin without overwrite the files, now i open XBMC and this is what i get:

and is like this all the skin, i make something wrong? the normal night skin works good.
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Dark Blue & Transaparent Icons1