• 9(current)
[WIP] Limbus - a new skin for XBMC that I have been working on
Freaking Awesome!
I downloaded and installed the new version but something seems to have gone horribly wrong, on the home menu all i get is, radio, online, tv and playlists, despite the settings I have set up.

I have to delete the skin folder in order to change skin as I cant get access to the settings menu from your skin.
supertom44 Wrote:I downloaded and installed the new version but something seems to have gone horribly wrong, on the home menu all i get is, radio, online, tv and playlists, despite the settings I have set up.

I have to delete the skin folder in order to change skin as I cant get access to the settings menu from your skin.

Not sure what is happening. Possibly could be calling on old settings from a previous install.This happens when I update from a zip frequently. Usually fixes if I unzip the folder and place it manually.

you need the home link to get to the navigation settings. in it's sub link menu
Ok something really really strange is going on with this skin for me.

If I install this via the addons menu install from zip file it installs it as version 0.0.3 and I get this home menu:

If I extract the files to the addons folder mysefl I get it as version 0.0.10 and I get this home menu:

Which as you can see only has the four options I mentioned in an earlier post. I have deleted the skin and reinstalled it, I even reinstalled xbmc as well and still no luck.
supertom 44 I have the same problem sometimes.I think I may know what the problem is but I am not sure, I don't always notice it because I frequently delete my cash and profile settings and do a reinstall. I will ask around and see what info there is.
Cheers I'll test it out on my other computer later if I get chance see if the same thing happens.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Limbus - a new skin for XBMC that I have been working on0