Zinc and Boxee in XBMC?
Im building a Htpc and on using xbmc and I want to use boxee and zinc for my main iptv streaming browsers, I eNt them integrated in xbmc ,can anybody help me?
Hey guys I'm going to be using xbmc for the first time in my first Htpc and I really like boxee and zinc for all my in internet tv channels/streaming and they both have really nice interfaces and selection, nice widgets etc. So are there any plugin for those or any similar ones like those that I dont know about. What about hulu and playon? Also what are the best programs that integrate the best with xbmc as far as ripping and decoding, formatting, and bitstreaming hd audio for blurays, 3d blurays and hd dvds? Any other programs I might need or just want cause their cool and any input or advice for first user? Thanx guys.
Please help me out, this is my first time on the site, Im getting my first Htpc and really like zinc and boxee and think would be sweet plugins, does any body if that's possible?
Big Grin 
Couple things, is the best way to access these thru the general launcher plugin or does sombody have a better idea, also what are some others like these?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zinc and Boxee in XBMC?0