• 6(current)
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company - a new skin concept
Hitcher Wrote:Yeah, I ran it on my HTPC at 1080p.

I'd be willing to bet if you added a slight drop shadow fading the alpha to 0 on the ouside of those frames it would alleviate some of that. Its the slight grey outline on the frame around the image that really draws attention to it.
umm so does this mean ronie has taking up the coding of it ? or just he wanted to see if it could be done (forgive me if that was already explained)
Jezz_X Wrote:umm so does this mean ronie has taking up the coding of it ? or just he wanted to see if it could be done (forgive me if that was already explained)

blacklist Wrote:As an exciting side note, ronie is in board to work on the coding to bring this thing to life. Were both pretty busy - particularly through the holidays but I'm really excited that this may actually see the light of of day eventually.

so, yes.. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Not that I have a clue but the skin sort of lends its self to not having straight edges so surely the jaggies would be eliminated?

Looks great!
ronie Wrote:so, yes.. ;-)

if you need any python things, just ask Wink i will be happy to help !
ppic Wrote:if you need any python things, just ask Wink i will be happy to help !

I may very well take you up on that ppic - I've got some ideas that might need a bit of scripting help Big Grin
garyi Wrote:Not that I have a clue but the skin sort of lends its self to not having straight edges so surely the jaggies would be eliminated?

Looks great!
Sorry I was referring to the text when I posted because, as you say, the textures wont be rotated by XBMC instead they'll just be done beforehand in PS.

It's the labels that are the problem here when rotated.
Just wanted to drop a line and let you know your mock ups are looking really nice. Its a great example of organized chaos. If you've for Ronie on board I'm sure you guys will do great things with it. Big Grin
i like this skin, it reminds me of a video game menu.
Ok, so I just got ronie's list view running and all I can say is...

HOT DAMN!

If this is any indication at all of how labels on an angle behave we have very little to worry about. Its running smooth and clean and frankly looks awesome. I'm beyond psyched at this point.
Everything looks great so far in screenshots but definitely need to be hands on to see if it flows well as it looks...

Wish all the best! Looking forward to some homescreen mockups...

Will it run on XBOX Laugh

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
blacklist Wrote:Ok, so I just got ronie's list view running and all I can say is...

HOT DAMN!

If this is any indication at all of how labels on an angle behave we have very little to worry about. Its running smooth and clean and frankly looks awesome. I'm beyond psyched at this point.

Any chance of a video? Nod
Wow!! thats a skin with alot of class.. alot of eye candy.. luv it..
Mindzai Wrote:Any chance of a video? Nod

Not quite at that level yet. Lots of details still to iron out and clean up!
Just want to tell you that this skin is a great idea! I'm very
impressed about the mockups!! Smile Good luck with it!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company - a new skin concept7