Suggestions
Hi Ronie,

I have a suggestion/request. I recently tried out the new skin by mcborzu called The Carmichael. Superb skin btw! I thought Transparency would improve with these subtle additions.I wanted to run this idea by you. I done a rough mockup to show you visually what I meant.

Also I noticed in Transprency when in the main menu. The movie and the video section has the same screen. I thought it would be good to use the video screen in the same way as The Carmichael does showing all library stats and whats on.

I know nothing of coding and cant try to do it myself. Heres to hoping! Big Grin
Rastan Wrote:Hi Ronie,

I have a suggestion/request. I recently tried out the new skin by mcborzu called The Carmichael. Superb skin btw! I thought Transparency would improve with these subtle additions.I wanted to run this idea by you. I done a rough mockup to show you visually what I meant.
personally i don't like having 'random items' and 'recently added' on the screen at the same time....but it's been requested before, so i've added it to my todo list. ;-)

Rastan Wrote:Also I noticed in Transprency when in the main menu. The movie and the video section has the same screen. I thought it would be good to use the video screen in the same way as The Carmichael does showing all library stats and whats on.

makes little sense to me. the 'video' button on the menu is there to access your videos in file mode. so displaying library stats does not fit that button and certainly not music library stats.
some users may need even have a library...
..and those stats are already shown when the relevant button (Movies/TV Shows/Music) is selected.

i may add the 'what's on' info as an option, but should only be visible when the TV Shows button is selected..not the Videos button
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:personally i don't like having 'random items' and 'recently added' on the screen at the same time....but it's been requested before, so i've added it to my todo list. ;-)

makes little sense to me. the 'video' button on the menu is there to access your videos in file mode. so displaying library stats does not fit that button and certainly not music library stats.
some users may need even have a library...
..and those stats are already shown when the relevant button (Movies/TV Shows/Music) is selected.

i may add the 'what's on' info as an option, but should only be visible when the TV Shows button is selected..not the Videos button

One and a half out of two sounds good to me!! ...lol

Thanks for taking my suggestions into consideration and I look forward to the upcoming improvements to this already great skin! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions0