Greek Language Support
not sure how much of the night skin that is covered by the confluence file
what i would do (and do it on my win7\vista computers) is install xbmc outside the programfiles folder. then u have full control over the files and folders.

c:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\

Textures.db

insert your username and see if u find this folder.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:not sure how much of the night skin that is covered by the confluence file
what i would do (and do it on my win7\vista computers) is install xbmc outside the programfiles folder. then u have full control over the files and folders.

c:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\

Textures.db

insert your username and see if u find this folder.
Goog morning i will check it.
@ ZWAT
Good morning , finally i found the solution with the folder.jpg but i have to do the same whenever i want to change the folders. I have to unistall the XBMC and especially where it writes ( Yes, also delete the profile folder ).
I tried what you told me with the textures but nothing.
Now i am waiting for the Greek Language support and then the Night Skin will be completed for the Greek supporters of this nice skin.
I thank you and appriciate for your help and advises.
Vagelis..................
Go to

X:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.night\language

Create a folder named "Greek"

Go to

X:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.night\language\English

Copy "string.xml" to the "Greek" folder you just created.

Download "Notepad++"

Open the string.xml that you placed in the Greek folder with Notepad++ and start translating line by line, no one here except you seems to know Greek, so no one is in condition to do it except you.

Ones you are done translating upload and submit it to mcborzu here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75383
Good morning.
In the path addons\skin.MOD\language\Greek\strings the Greek language string.xml exists.
The skin.MOD is a part of Night.Skin so i think that Mcborzu can activate it.
Perhaps the problem is that i can not activate the Settings\Appearance\Skin\Fonts\Default
skin.MOD is another skin, it isn't Night. Night is inside the folder skin.night. Don't know were the hell do you get that skin.MOD.
KiSUAN Wrote:skin.MOD is another skin, it isn't Night. Night is inside the folder skin.night. Don't know were the hell do you get that skin.MOD.
Good evening amigo.
Yes, you are right.
Skin.Mod is a mod of Confluence which gives you the Home screen in Horizontal and not in Vertical position.This is the main reason i asked you about the slide show of the photos.
Sorry. But with all these nice-looking skins sometimes i feel really confused.Anyhow in this Night Skin the only missing thing is the support of Greek Language.For me is not a real problem but for my wife who does not know the English,Yes it is a big problem,
So, earn some points with her and translate it and then contribute to the community and upload the translation.
KiSUAN Wrote:So, earn some points with her and translate it and then contribute to the community and upload the translation.
Yes , i will do my best. and thanks for all...........
Good morning to all of you from the cloudy but warm today Greece.
I do not know how , but today i saw that this great Skin supports the Greek Language after the installation of the last update created by Mcborzu.
The only problem is that the Home screen ( the bar ) i.e Movies-Music-Pictures-Settings etc is not shown either in Greek or in English. In all the internal menus there is full support of the Greek Language.
Any solution ?........................

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Greek Language Support0